What is Bold-200 Really?

I have a friend that read the hype about Bold-200, so did his adult children and so they tried it. The “kids” say wow, and my buddy’s not too sure…
There is a lot of fancy talk, but since the Steroid Control Act I wonder if this stuff is the newest, hottest, technically superior designer steroid, or if it’s just crap like rest.
I would appreciate any input, as I know my buddy will read this thread to find out the truth. Thanks in advance.

KNB

According to them it’s a direct precursor to Boldenone. I can’t tell you at what rate it converts, or if it even converts at all. Not sure I would try it out, may as well go with regular Equipoise if that’s your AAS of choice.

[quote]KNB wrote:
I have a friend that read the hype about Bold-200, so did his adult children and so they tried it. The “kids” say wow, and my buddy’s not too sure…
There is a lot of fancy talk, but since the Steroid Control Act I wonder if this stuff is the newest, hottest, technically superior designer steroid, or if it’s just crap like rest.
I would appreciate any input, as I know my buddy will read this thread to find out the truth. Thanks in advance.

KNB[/quote]

Your buddy is reading it. What’s the scoop?

Don’t know much about Bold-200.
Every over the counter oral prohormone I ever took was garbage aside from 1AD and 19 Nor which they took off the market. They were marginal at best.

If you want AAS results you need to take AAS.
The supplement market is a billion dollar business and every new supplement out there is a “new breakthrough” and boasts unrealisic gains. You need to sort through the hype. Supplements have their place but most if not all of the prohormones out there today are a psychological edge at best.

what about 3-ad

[quote]hulk1982 wrote:
what about 3-ad[/quote]

3-AD and 11-OXO are supposed to be pretty much the same thing…basically the oral version of 11-T (that’s sold here)