What is Beautiful?

this might be too similar to my older post but i guess it is clearer to say it this way, what defines a beautiful woman?

you mean physically? big eyes, arched eyebrows, big lips, large hips, small waist, decent size breasts (or at least a hint of a chest), muscular bootie (rounded and tight). You could ask a 100 men and you’d get a 100 answers, just like your opinion an attractive man is probably different from your best girl friend’s.

I’ve always considered beauty to be on the same level as love. Meaning, that if one tries to articulate it, it loses its true expession. Beauty transcends superficial categorization while maintaining a deep realization that just is.

Long hair & perfect skin.

First and foremost she must be a woman. Note: Ru Paul is not a woman, in case anyone didn’t know. There are lots of types of women. Marilyn Monroe types, Gabby Reece types, and many others. Clear skin, a nice smile, eyes that smile along with her mouth, the rest is more individual. One thing…no amount of paint (makeup) on a beat up car will make it a new Corvette.

What defines an attractive man to you? For me an attractive woman really must have a beautiful face. All else can be forgiven if she has a beautiful face with nice eyes. Cheesy, I know.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a round booty usually does the trick for me! Seriously though, the aforementioned qualities are great and all, but for me a great personality and charm make a women beautiful.

A healthy and monogamous girlfriend that doesn’t need to see how many guys she can get just to boost her ego, is the most beautiful woman. A woman should KNOW shes beautiful! It also helps if shes a hottie!!! LOL :wink:

My wife! But then again, that probably doesn’t help, since none of you know her. There’s that thing about beauty being more than skin deep, and you’ve already gotten a lot of response to that effect. Definitely true. Attitude, carriage, self-image all play into it. I’ve seen a lot of physically attractive women that I don’t find beautiful because of a lot of little things (smoking is one thing that is absolutely unforgiveable in my book). I’ve also found a lot of women that probably don’t fit the generally accepted physical ideal to be very beautiful. Here’s some words from Audrey Hepburn giving some beauty tips:

“For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge and you will never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed.
Never throw out any body.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands - one is for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
Beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
Beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the care she lovingly gives, passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows.”
I couldn’t have said it better myself…

Cold, green and shaply with that single…ooops, sorry, I was talking about my beer. Besides after my baby girl was born, all females are ugly in comparison.

Bionic, this is not a flame, but are you just waiting for someone to ask you to post a picture somewhere?

i like my girls tiny and toned. 5’2 and 100 lbs is a perfect size and weight in my book. then put the head of caprice bourret on her, and poof, thats the perfect girl. plus she has to have little perfectly rounded feet, not stubby fingers, small waiste and hips but have a nice bubble butt, and a b-cup. i like pale colored lips too, and definitely blonde hair that isnt yellow from bleach, but a nice light blonde done right. needs to be a girl that is naturally tiny so that she always stays nice and tiny. even girls that are chubby but work out and get thin in their 20’s and maybe 30’s, will most likely blow up after children and most girls except the dedicated ones never recover.

I saw a show on TLC that said most people who are considered beautiful conform to the Golden Ratio. I dont remember who discovered this but the ratio is 1:1.618. I may be a bit off on the ratio, but it truly is amazing. I means your front tooth would be 1.618 and the tooth next to it would be 1. Your nose would be 1 and your cheek would be 1.618. Some guy made a template of these ratios according to a human face, and people that were considered beautiful, such as Tom Cruise, fit into the template. The ratio occurs in nature as well. I dont know for sure but Im willing to say that a Nautilas’ shell with its many chambers fits this ratio as well.

Here’s a good website on phi http://www.vashti.net/mceinc/golden.htm if you haven’t seen it before.

If a girl is sexy i think it will take u much further then beauty in my opinion. Sexy to me is just a look about a girl that just makes u want her, not neccesarily her breast size etc.

lips,hips and a set of skullcrusher thighs…but most important is a willingness to make the first move,to tell me what she wants and how she wants it…give me a woman who knows how to enjoy herself in bed and is not shy about it and i’ll forgive most any shortcoming.

i only ask because i am not, under such said above definitions, and b/c of that i wouldn’t even consider posting a pic

Didnt you say you were going to post pics soon in another thread? Why not now? Because a few of us have an ideal that WE find attractive? JUST POST YOUR PICTURES AND LET US DECIDE! ya pussy!

What defines a beautiful woman? A name of bionic. :wink:

It seems like the pussy ain’t me, is it bro? You can’t even write who you frickin are? And to answer your question… NO I NEVER EVER ONCE SAID I WOULD POST A PICTURE. NOT ONCE. It was requested of me and I declined out of embarrassment. If you can prove me otherwise that I said I would post a pic(without a scanner how impossible) then by all means, go for it. Other than that, peace.