T Nation

What Instead of Equip?

I’m going to give this 2-4 thing a try. I’m going to use test prop of course but originally, I was going to use equip with it because I was under the impression that it was fast acting with a short half-life. I just learned from B. Roberts’ answer on this board that this isn’t the case (Bill you fucking rule!) What would you guys recommend? I want to make DAMN sure that my exogenous andro levels are zero on monday of the third week and I am NOT going to use methandrostenolone on the off weeks. A hint to the Staff: could you PLEASE publish a table of various drugs with their half-lifes etc. so people could check it out, I bet this would lower the volume of us less-knowledgable ones asking the same questions again and again. Any help GREATLY appreciated!!!

My understanding of prop, is that it stays in your system for 3-5 days, thereby requiring frequent injections. I know Dan D. once said to do 50mg every morning for two weeks. But, alot more research has been done since. So, if it were me, I would stop on day 10.

are you going to use d-bol in weeks 1 & 2 as well as the prop? if so then that’ll probably be plenty androgen. on top of this you could perhaps add 300-400mg prima depot day 1, then 200-300 on days 5 and 9; although it’s considered longer acting than the prop, it’s not particularly inhibitory so you should be Ok by beginnig of week 3. perhaps check this with Mr Roberts?