T Nation

What I Eat Daily. What Do You Think?

Here is what I eat every Monday-Friday. I want to change my body comp stats
6'2
18-20% if that. I am formally a fatty so i have extra skin so most of it is located on my chest and belly so cant get a good measurement

I hit the gym 5 days a week with hitting each body part twice a week. Leg day, chest and shoulder day, back day, arm and leg day, and full body day. 5x5 pgrm 5-6 exercise per session they are about 1 to 1.5 hours. I also run hill sprints 3 time a week for 15-30 mins after they gym

here is my intake what do you think

WELL YOU CANT READ THE PIC SO HERE IT IS
3,966 CALS
215G CARBS 21%
181G FAT 40%
374G PROTEIN 39%

Food choices and ratio's look good. 374g of protein is solid, I think you'll be fine. Adjust as you see fit.

Thanks for the input

When you click on the pic it becomes readable.

First thing I notice, No fruits or veggies? Since you are a former fatty, stick mostly with veggies: get some broccoli, kale, spinach, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, etc in there on a regular rotation. And then throw in an occasional apple, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries but keep it moderately low if fruit sugars are a concern. The key to a healthy and successful diet is WIDE variety.

I do eat a lot of fruits and veggies on the weekend this is just my monday-friday diet

It's good that you're getting in fruits and veggies on the weekends, but alot of the nutrients that are supplied by a wide variety of fruits and veggies are needed by the body on a much more steady basis then just the weekends.

Look at it this way: If I told you I eat tons fruit and veggies monday-friday (but no protein) and only consumed protein on the weekends, you would think I was nuts (and rightfully so).

IMO, this is like saying I only drink water on the weekends. It may not kill me, but it's certainly not ideal.