What Have You Learned?

This is what I have learned:

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
So far the only thing i learned from watching other people’s lives is that there is no point in working too hard to have an easy living.

nowadays we are living with technology that was only affordable by the rich back in the 80s and 90s.

every one is geting so advanced and so damn busy that they dont realise we dont need half of the shit we work so hard for. Believe it or not ya dont need that plasma screen tv. Every one seems to be illuded that the only way to be happy is to keep up with the times. But Why?

People wer just as happy when they wer wiping their ass with leaves and running around with spears. i say fuck it, get an easy job, work enough to pay your gym membership and chill,find a like minded partner, travel, spread the seed and get herpies and stuff.
Then leave a massive corpse to annoy the undertaker.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

Shit rolls downhill.

Life improves dramatically when you stop making excuses for your failures.

You are never really alone.

When it’s your time, it’s your time - and you probably won’t have advance notice of when it is coming.

DB

ya need more cowbell!

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
You are never really alone.[/quote]

That’s what all the schizos say.

[quote]pookie wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

[/quote]

And religious folk.

In all things, give thanks.

If people minded their own business and worried about themselves more, the world would be a better place.

don’t light bottle rockets indoors.

Jack, Jim, and Jose never lose.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
If people minded their own business and worried about themselves more, the world would be a better place.[/quote]

People meaning everyone or just certain people?

One is good, the other is bad.

DB

HAHAHHAHA that is awesome Irish, I now have another reason to justify getting huge.

[quote]B.b. in stress! wrote:

I’ve learned that…

[/quote]

Getting a T-Nation tattoo on my calf is a bad idea.

[quote]KO421 wrote:
B.b. in stress! wrote:

I’ve learned that…

Getting a T-Nation tattoo on my calf is a bad idea.[/quote]

Why?

[quote]pookie wrote:
After handling Jalapeno peppers, you should wash your hands before taking a piss.
[/quote]

You did it too?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
pookie wrote:
After handling Jalapeno peppers, you should wash your hands before taking a piss.

You did it too?[/quote]

Sadly, yes.

I worked for a short while at a “fruits & veggies” store, and buying the newbies a bunch of colas and having them refill the hot peppers section was as close as they had to an introductory hazing…

It’s especially unfair because my dick requires two hands to wield properly.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
pookie wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

And religious folk. [/quote]

To-mah-to, to-may-to…

So far the only thing i learned from watching other people’s lives is that there is no point in working too hard to have an easy living.

nowadays we are living with technology that was only affordable by the rich back in the 80s and 90s.

every one is geting so advanced and so damn busy that they dont realise we dont need half of the shit we work so hard for. Believe it or not ya dont need that plasma screen tv. Every one seems to be illuded that the only way to be happy is to keep up with the times. But Why?

People wer just as happy when they wer wiping their ass with leaves and running around with spears. i say fuck it, get an easy job, work enough to pay your gym membership and chill,find a like minded partner, travel, spread the seed and get herpies and stuff.

In other words, simplicity is king. yes totally agree.

I have about a thousand more in my head, but ill post up one:
…act like nothing will happen and everything will happen.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
don’t light bottle rockets indoors.[/quote]

What if you light them indoors and aim them at something outside? I’m a big fan of this. To add, never waste a cherry bomb.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
tveddy wrote:

What if you light them indoors and aim them at something outside? I’m a big fan of this. To add, never waste a cherry bomb.[/quote]

Thats fine, but don’t be aiming at something else that is inside. It sets off firealarms and the dorm RA’s get pissed.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
tveddy wrote:

What if you light them indoors and aim them at something outside? I’m a big fan of this. To add, never waste a cherry bomb.

Thats fine, but don’t be aiming at something else that is inside. It sets off firealarms and the dorm RA’s get pissed.
[/quote]

I shared a house with 6 other people senior year in college. We had a fireplace and would sometimes get a fire going while hanging around drinking.

For fun one night, we started throwing bottle rockets into the fire, and not just the boring old reporting br’s but even some flare-types. That was a freaking blast (excuse the pun) to see everyone scramble while screaming. Ahh, good times.

DB