What Has Been Your Favourite Cycle?

you could always order some dbol and use it in the last 4 weeks of the cycle ,reap the synergie and all that

I am using dbol on this cycle (with test e) and after two weeks I am disappointed with it. I am not getting the strength increase that I did on my first run with another brand of dbol. I am having a hard time keeping cool however. I sweat very easily on this dbol and this is normally not an issue for me. To sum it up, little benefit, considerable negative.

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
ironmiketyson wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

Without a frontload the test e takes a while to kick in,also youre probably not eating ennough if your not gaining any type of weight regardless of steroids

i have gained 2.5 kg’s … i still eat well and train 6 days a week.[/quote]

As the counterpart to a post i made on another thread about eating to support natural gains… the opposite is true for eating with steroid use.

Don’t feel bad that you didn’t get it straight away… it takes some considerable time to work out what works for you - and adding AAS means you need to start over learning again.

The best benefit to using AAS over not using, is the following; When natural, you can’t just eat more and gain more muscle… you only can build muscle at a certain maximum rate, and even then adding calories doesn’t ensure that… shit, having all your ducks lined up doesn’t ensure that!

When on AAS, if you increase protein beyond 1g/lb then you will likely see results, and keeping that ratio of protein to the other macros, if you increase your calories steadily over time - you will grow bigger… It becomes very difficult as you get bigger as simply getting in the calories is a job in and of itself… enter the appetite stimulants, etc.

Eating well as you put it… but gaining 5lbs is not the same as eating enough. You may grow, but trust me, increasing WHOLE proteins to 2g/lb and increasing calories by 10-15% will result in increases in size, fat sure… but also muscle, contrary to those natural trainees.

Please don’t be so arrogant (no insult) as to believe that your diet is where it needs to be… trust me, it will NEVER be where it needs to be. EVER. It needs to constantly change as you constantly change… from moods to metabolism to training to stress.

BTW, 5lbs over 4 weeks isnt bad in my book… and TBH the stories of 30lb gains are just that, stories… they are not the norm and are never kept… 10-15lbs are kept as a max from most successful cycles (6-12 weeks) - and this is a hell of an achievement compared to what is possible naturally. This surpasses natural gains IIRC!

Don’t expect the world and work for what you get, and you will eventually surpass your original expectations :wink:

Brook

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
I am using dbol on this cycle (with test e) and after two weeks I am disappointed with it. I am not getting the strength increase that I did on my first run with another brand of dbol. I am having a hard time keeping cool however. I sweat very easily on this dbol and this is normally not an issue for me. To sum it up, little benefit, considerable negative.[/quote]

It may be the brand… it may be that your memory is rose-tinted… this is common.

I don’t know for sure what it is. I read that a few forum members don’t get the results from dbol that they used to. You for one have soured on it. I remember my first cycle while on dbol my lifts went up like crazy. Maybe those were the easy gains, cause I haven’t really increased the numbers I achieved then (about 1 year ago) to any significant degree. I also remember the days when the weights just felt light. Those were the days my friend…

I’m pretty sure Brook added 30mg into his current cycle no? What brand is it your talking about??

True… but after dropping my dose to 30mg and dropping the total androgen dose (likely very important) it is again a decent and effective drug… so go figure! :wink:

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
I don’t know for sure what it is. I read that a few forum members don’t get the results from dbol that they used to. You for one have soured on it. I remember my first cycle while on dbol my lifts went up like crazy. Maybe those were the easy gains, cause I haven’t really increased the numbers I achieved then (about 1 year ago) to any significant degree. I also remember the days when the weights just felt light. Those were the days my friend…[/quote]

Ah ha DH, that brings me to my question. Can you expect the the same results from Dbol every time?
I did my first cycle @ 40mg Dbol per day for the 1st 4 weeks, (with sust and deca) and my strength went off the charts! (Relatively speaking of course). But geez so did the sides. Back ache, bloating, sore nips, night sweats. Wouldn’t put myself through that again, I don’t think. Unless I KNOW for sure I’m going to get the same results.

I did reply but it didn’t show (it takes a while anyway but this has been hours).

As i wrote, i have added 30mg a day to my cycle of 1000mg test and it is very nice indeed… size and strength increased. I am just avoiding the temptation to increase it further as i have learnt that with this drug, less is definitely more.

This time i am using 70mg a week less dbol, but i am using significantly less anabolics in total, so i think it is this latter reason primarily why it is more effective and bearable.

I think my BP and body was straining under the 280mg dbol added to the 2g of other AAS last time! Truly like the straw that broke the camels back!

Brook

Test Suspension 600mg/wk/10wks - 100mg ed
Boldenone 400mg/wk/10wks - 50mg ed
Dianabol 40mg/day/ 4 wks
HCG 300iu wk 5
HCG 300iu every 5 days, after 10wk
Proviron 50mg/day in case of sides.

[quote]aleco wrote:
Test Suspension 600mg/wk/10wks - 100mg ed
Boldenone 400mg/wk/10wks - 50mg ed
Dianabol 40mg/day/ 4 wks
HCG 300iu wk 5
HCG 300iu every 5 days, after 10wk
Proviron 50mg/day in case of sides.[/quote]

No estrogen control?

You are going to say ‘Proviron’ aren’t you?

Thanks for your input on dbol guys. It’s trial and error when it comes to gauging one’s response. Getting bogus gear once in a while can also skew this evaluation. Then there are cases like Brook who found dbol no longer appealed to him, then after a few modifications is now benefiting strongly from dbol again. Basically you lay out a plan and follow it until it clearly isn’t providing the benefits you were seeking. Then you may always reevaluate in a future run with a different brand or different dosing.

I discontinued after 2nd 10mg dose yesterday. My dbol was supposed to be brit disp 5mg pinks. They look legit and a label was included with the tabs out of their original packaging for intl shipping ease.

Question: Is overheating a typical dbol side? I was getting really warm and sweaty after eating and when doing any exercise. Also couldn’t tolerate humid warm temps very well even when sedentary.

I am also taking 30mcg T3/d. I don’t think that low dose could be causing the overheating?

its easy to overheat on dbol
i get that too when i take a decent amount of it

drink more water and less cups of coffee

im not the greatest fan of drinking water but sometimes u have to force it down

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
its easy to overheat on dbol
i get that too when i take a decent amount of it

drink more water and less cups of coffee

im not the greatest fan of drinking water but sometimes u have to force it down[/quote]

I drink a cup of coffee after my 3 main meals. I noticed today that I get especially warm after the coffee. Maybe its the combination of coffee and T3? I’ll abstain from T3 tomorrow and keep an eye out for any improvement.

DH PM

lol at thinking it is the Dbol when using Caffeine and T3!!

WHen i took dbol for the first time, i started on 10mg-15mg, it worked pretty well, i got some itchy skin / rash after a couple of weeks, a couple of spots, euphoria, libido was down after 1 week. Other than that, sides were pretty minimal. The second time i used it as a kick start with test-e, 30mg daily, i got bloated, nipples felt funny, back pumps, rapid strength gains, bad rash. Then i didn’t touch it for a while.

Now i am using it again, as a supplement. 20mg daily, 2week minicycle. I noticed the libido is actually pretty good, getting body heat, especially if i drink lots of coffee, mild back pump plus all the normal positive effects. I think at 20mg is the sweet spot for me. The androgenic /estrogenic effect is balanced.

I see what seems to be a basic AAS (dbol) can often be very complicated. Are there those of you that always get good results from dbol?

I see good results from the European pharmaceutical houses,(Akhirin,Naps,Metanabol) not Thai pinks or Mexican gear.

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
I see good results from the European pharmaceutical houses, not Thai pinks or Mexican gear.[/quote]

i usually get great results from thai pinks ,in fact make that anything thai

there isnt an abundance of mex gear whhere im at so i use euro or thai stuff