T Nation

What Has Been Your Favourite Cycle?

I think alot of people on this forum have been able to do at least 1 or more cycles.I was hoping people could list there favourite one.Could be a bulk cycle or cutting cycle.Maybe one that u kept the gains with after.

I think alot of people could look at everybody’s fav cycle for possible use in future cycles.

Anyways here’s mine.It was a good cycle and I seemed to keep most of the strength gains and kept about 70% of my size gains.Not a super strong cycle but I was happy with it.

Equipoise 200 mgs 2 times a week wk 1-12
Cypionate 250mgs 2 times a week wk 1-12
nolvadex 20mgs a day wks 1-14 (yes I would use lethro or a-dex now)
clomid for pct.300mg tapering down to 50mg wk 14-16(I would use nolva next time).

This was my first cycle I used 2 different steroids and I would obviouslly change a few things next time.One being more test.

I look forward to my next cycle and implementing all the new information I have found on this site.

Depends… on my goal…

But for size it has to be test, deca and Dbol.

For cutting i am not as experienced but i have enjoyed a simple tren and test cycle with a good diet to reduce bodyfat really quite fast.

But i have also lost fat on test and deca successfully with great results.

:slight_smile:

That makes me feel good.

Next cycle is tren test dbol for the summer.

Then deca enath and prop for the winter.

Good to know both are good cycles

Test @ 500 / week

1st cycle, best cycle.

[quote]boldenone wrote:
Test @ 500 / week

1st cycle, best cycle.[/quote]

x2

just to entertain though,

since geting into big boy doses, favorite cycle is:

600 mg test EW
800 mg EQ EW
75 mg tren EOD

my last cycle

700 test prop
500 tren ace
500 mast

Test
tren
tbol

1 gram of test

300mg deca

50mg/day dbol

I get retard strong on this much test and dbol, lots of fun.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
1 gram of test

300mg deca

50mg/day dbol

I get retard strong on this much test and dbol, lots of fun.[/quote]

750mg of Test

300mg of Deca

40mg/day of Dbol

[quote]Captain Zero wrote:
Westclock wrote:
1 gram of test

300mg deca

50mg/day dbol

I get retard strong on this much test and dbol, lots of fun.

750mg of Test

300mg of Deca

40mg/day of Dbol

[/quote]

Add 100mg to the deca and this is my exact personal favourite ratio Captin.

Westclock, my strength is crazy on dbol, test and deca - it is mainly the Dbol for me, it adds strength more than any other drug - even tren at the same dose (350mg/wk)…

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
Captain Zero wrote:
Westclock wrote:
1 gram of test

300mg deca

50mg/day dbol

I get retard strong on this much test and dbol, lots of fun.

750mg of Test

300mg of Deca

40mg/day of Dbol

Add 100mg to the deca and this is my exact personal favourite ratio Captin.

Westclock, my strength is crazy on dbol, test and deca - it is mainly the Dbol for me, it adds strength more than any other drug - even tren at the same dose (350mg/wk)…

Brook
[/quote]

Indeed, I like to have dbol in almost all my cycles, its alot of fun.

I’ve done test,deca,dbol several times.
But my favorite is test,tren,dbol. The strength is unreal with tren

im looking to bulk up on test over the summer. if i go at 500 p/w i have 2 questions

  1. do i enject it all at once? or over two days? say a mmonday and thurday?

  2. how would i work clomid into the cycle? and do i take m/thistle every day?

cheers salty!

[quote]salty-vtr wrote:
im looking to bulk up on test over the summer. if i go at 500 p/w i have 2 questions

  1. do i enject it all at once? or over two days? say a mmonday and thurday?

  2. how would i work clomid into the cycle? and do i take m/thistle every day?

cheers salty![/quote]

You’ve got a little research ahead of you. Injection frequency depends on the particular ester. With enan or cyp, you can go every 3 days (yes, some people inject less frequently, but it leads to far less stable levels of test). With prop, you’d inject every day or every other day, tops.

As to when to start your SERM, with enan or cyp, wait 2 weeks after your last injection. No need for milk thistle with test. Your liver isn’t taking a beating.

You guys don’t retain that much water on test/decca/dbol ? Seem’s like you could get water logged pretty fast I know bulking it’s not that serious but you still wanna look good. Anyone ever tried test/decca/winny?

500 mg Test
300 mg Deca
Adex

This is really shitting me…

i started my first cycle:

500mg Test E P/w (250mg injected every 3.5days)
400mg EQ p/w (200mg injected every 3.5days)

I did my first hit on the 23rd of may. Thats 28 days ago. Exactly 4 weeks.

So far i have seen massive testicular atrophy and my agression is through the roof, especially socially. But in terms of size gains i have seen maybe 2 kilo’s. I have used dbol before and it KICKS ASS. (i would have run it from week 1-4 but i couldnt source it.) Im not seeing, strength gains and pumps that are comparable to dbol at all.

My question is… when is this shit going to kick in? i already have a descent amount of muscle, been training for 4 years… im not blowing up the way that i did on dbol.

Any advice? is this a normal experience?

if it was fake then i wouldnt be shutdown with nuts like raisins. Not using any Cytomel or any other ancillaries that could stifle growth. apart from nolva for my gyno sensitivity.

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
This is really shitting me…

i started my first cycle:

500mg Test E P/w (250mg injected every 3.5days)
400mg EQ p/w (200mg injected every 3.5days)

I did my first hit on the 23rd of may. Thats 28 days ago. Exactly 4 weeks.

So far i have seen massive testicular atrophy and my agression is through the roof, especially socially. But in terms of size gains i have seen maybe 2 kilo’s. I have used dbol before and it KICKS ASS. (i would have run it from week 1-4 but i couldnt source it.) Im not seeing, strength gains and pumps that are comparable to dbol at all.

My question is… when is this shit going to kick in? i already have a descent amount of muscle, been training for 4 years… im not blowing up the way that i did on dbol.

Any advice? is this a normal experience?

if it was fake then i wouldnt be shutdown with nuts like raisins. Not using any Cytomel or any other ancillaries that could stifle growth. apart from nolva for my gyno sensitivity.
[/quote]

Without a frontload the test e takes a while to kick in,also youre probably not eating ennough if your not gaining any type of weight regardless of steroids

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

Without a frontload the test e takes a while to kick in,also youre probably not eating ennough if your not gaining any type of weight regardless of steroids[/quote]

i have gained 2.5 kg’s … i still eat well and train 6 days a week.