What Has Been Your Experience Using ZMA?

ZMA didn’t make me fall asleep or stay asleep easier but it makes me feel more well rested upon waking up. I’ve found that what works for me is lavender capsules, tryptophan, and a few nights a week valerian root.

B6 a little while before bed helps my sleep and general mood to a noticeable extent.

Glycine-X from XPN !

I fucking like it, fall asleep like a baby and no side effects

i take 5-10g after workout to calm my nervous system and lower cortisol and 5-10 g before bed

2 Likes

5-10g after workout sounds interesting? Does it make you sleepy? I’m usually very chilled for hours after a heavy session.
Before bed is awesome, combined with gaba is even better :+1: Last night I woke at 2am for a piss, head started racing like crazy, (tons of shit on at work this week) however i did get back to sleep after 30 mins or so, usually this wouldn’t happen and I’d stay awake tossing and turning and end up staring at the tv or taking the dog for a walk at 4am or so. And that was after taking gaba and glycine at about 8:30pm.

No it doesn’t make me sleepy at all after a workout, but before bed boom i fall a sleep in no more than 20 mins

1 Like

like you said when you think alot and use glycine your brain stop overthinking. I fall a sleep because my brain turned Off, not because it Knock me out

1 Like

ZMA doesn’t seem to affect my sleep at all.

I am back on ZMA.

My reasons –

ZMA has never (to my knowledge) been proven to increase test levels in otherwise healthy men. But zinc deficiency is linked to low test levels, and hard training in and of itself can cause zinc deficiency.

Subjectively, I feel a bit more energetic and virile when I’m taking ZMA. Possibly a placebo effect, IDK. But ZMA is cheap, it certainly can’t hurt, and maybe it helps a bit. So I take it.

1 Like

I feel similar, with what definitely feels like healthier test levels and quality of sleep. Have restocked.