What Happens to Carbs when Glycogen Stores are Full?

How long does it take you to write a program, if I may ask ? :flushed:

It depends on the person; the complexity of his/her needs and how long I’ve known the person… anywhere between 20 to 60 minutes per week ( I program week to week)

thanks for the reply CT

I am certain in any posts to you that I never used the words or phrases where you would read it as though I was demanding answers from you

I do not know what a bump is

did not mean to upset you

I may appear to have paralysis by analysis as you say
but I am by no means paralysed practically, as I love training as much as you always have and hopefully always able to and also compete in bb
I only seeked answers to this seemingly conflicting/controversial question, which does seem to have two different answers depending on which source it is

you did not answer my last question about your training and competing but it is ok

thanks

Thanks CT, that’s one aspect I haven’t even thought of that you program week to week for your clients! Really impressive that you still find the time to help the people here on your forum !!

A bump is when you post in a thread again where the last response was a while back so that the thread is the first one again which people see and hopefully respond again.

It means when a question has not been answered (or answered fast enough) the posted post a message to remind the people (in this case me) to answer him, which you did.

Christian,
First of all, I want to thank you for a great article, you seem to know what you’re talking about. With that said I got a question for you. It’s about Calories (regardless from where carbs, prot, fat) VS Glycogen.
I’ll divide this into two parts so we wont mix them. In some articles I read that 1. In order to lose body fat you must deplete your glycogen intake, and once it’s empty then your body gets its energy from fat. Then I hear that 2. If you simply cut down your calorie intake you will lose fat 500 cal a day = 3500 cal a week = 1lbs. but regardless whether that match is correct or not, they say you do lose fat by simply cutting down calories. Now that you read part 1 and 2, here my question.
It sound to me that they contradict each other and here why. If my normal calorie intake is 3000 a day and I cut down to 2000 calories how do I lose fat if (jumping to part 1 about glycogen) you never completely empty your glycogen? In order to completely empty glycogen you have to go without calories for some 24 to 48 hours, so how cutting down calories will make you lose fat (I understand a lot will be water) if you consume smaller amount of calories everyday even if you’re jumping from regular 3000 to 2000 or to 1500 your glycogen still exist if not full but it is not completely empty?