What Happens If I Run Less Test Than Deca?

what happens if I run a cycle in this way;
Test250mg+deca300mg???

what happens if I run in less mg test that deca???

You turn into a werewolf but only during a full moon.

3 Likes

with the dosages being so close, you will be fine so long as you are otherwise healthy.

Some vets recommend running test at 2x the deca amount to prevent deca dick. But physio didnt do this and had no sides whatsoever

I’d run the test higher.

Deca dick is mainly due to prolactin/progestrone, I still dont know why this myth of test 2x the deca dose is still around. Some people even believe its due to nerve damage caused by Nandrolone, we still do not know the exact cause of DD.

People love to just throw more test at the problem, I can tell you my test at one point was 3x my deca dose and nothing could get my dick up. So definitely not related. A trt dose of test alongside your anabolic of choice is the best way to go in my opinion.

SB

1 Like

I think the thought of Running test at double the deca dose comes from the fact that nandrolone at 300mg weekly will shut down 70% of your natural test. If your already on TRT it shouldn’t really matter as it won’t affect the test your injecting. DD happens when you take too much deca from everything I’ve read. I’m sure it varies from person to person, but I’d stick to no more that 2mg per lb of lean body mass. I’m running deca currently and started at 167 and 7%bf. So about 155 LBM. Knowing that I run deca at no more than 300mg. I’m blasting test at 600, but that’s really just to help with mass building. I have had zero sings of DD. I’d welcome a little of it as I get further into cycle. High test and I can’t get enough lol!