T Nation

What Happens After First IM

Hi,
what i have to “feel” after the 1st shot of test e (252)?

i mean, how much time it take to “show” up in strenght or other way? :slight_smile:

i know i would not get a nice reptile like tail… but ;)… just to want a “meter” to know if the stuff is good :slight_smile:

it all depend’s on how much, what kind, etc. is test 252 what you got? sounds a little strage to me. anyway i have done a frontload on test 1 gram (not recomended!) and felt it in as little as 3 day’s. if you ramp up like your supposed to it might take a couple of weeks to notice stregth gain’s. anyway i hope you know what your doing, sometimes the gear is not all it’s cracked up to be.

cya…

sorry i miss typed… it is 250 (BD test e) non 252…

why frontloading to 1gr is not reccomended?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thancks for the help
so if i use proviron with front loading it can be safer, but still id
better to avoid front load to avoid high E.

and how much proviron? 50ED?

i have planned to use proviron in the last weeks of my cycle to help with E, at 50ED

mhh
what do you think of M1T for kickstaring a cycle? may be 20mg ED?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
cadav wrote:
mhh
what do you think of M1T for kickstaring a cycle? may be 20mg ED?

I don’t know if you were asking me :wink: but I wouldn’t touch M1T with a 10foot barge pole… why? Can’t you get anything else?[/quote]

well i have it on the shelf.
again it is free, it s at “hand”.

in my cycle i have not planned a kick in. i thought to do a front load.

but you make me change idea…

so i think i’ll do without kick and without front load

will that approach impair my gains?

The kickstart approach is just a great way to start a cycle, as you get noticable results quickly. Test E takes its time to show it’s true colours, which can be annoying if you are as impatient as me;-D

Tone

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
The kickstart approach is just a great way to start a cycle, as you get noticable results quickly. Test E takes its time to show it’s true colours, which can be annoying if you are as impatient as me;-D

Tone[/quote]

ehm… you can find my ugly photo in the dictionary aside the word impatient :smiley:

how much time need test e to show? :smiley:

Personally I don’t really feel it until about week 3 or 4, but everyones different.

Tone

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
Personally I don’t really feel it until about week 3 or 4, but everyones different.

Tone[/quote]

ORGH! so much :D?

i have to pick up an extra dose of patience

[quote]cadav wrote:
i have to pick up an extra dose of patience[/quote]

LOL. I think you can now by that as a stealth product;-D