Professor X drove him off the site.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]forbes wrote:

-Chad Waterbury
[/quote]

Professor X drove him off the site. [/quote]

…in his new Ford Mustang?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Holy Mac still pops in from time to time… still without a video of the lunk alarm.[/quote]

Or maybe he got married to his 5th grade teacher and ran off with her?

Sickabs
Live from the 781 (I think)

lol good times…

[quote]Rattler wrote:
I just rediscovered this site after 2 years, however I don’t think most people remember me. Tear [/quote]

To be honest, it’s a good thing you didn’t change your profile picture. I would have never remembered.

[quote]csulli wrote:
Maraudermeat

:([/quote]

I miss his stories of shitting on cars and beating people up.

Fun story though: I saw one of his incline bench videos in a strength compilation on YouTube.

Can somebody link up one of Klip’s old threads ?

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
Can somebody link up one of Klip’s old threads ? [/quote]
I think they were all in SAMA.

[quote]E901 wrote:
Sickabs
Live from the 781 (I think)

lol good times…[/quote]
lol @ Sickabs, totally forgot about that guy.

x2 on Hanley.

also Dave from England (T-cell Alpha guy)

Klip was the high water mark of quality trolling

Alpha and sincityiron/Eric Spoto -TNation really missed a trick not reaching out to these guys

[quote]forbes wrote:

-Nominal Prospect[/quote]

He woke up one morning, realized how creepy it was for a crusty middle-aged guy to pretend he was a semi-naked 20-something egomaniac sophist who nevers ages and reformed.

The one guy I think his name was Caveman or something from Wisconsin or Minnesota that was challenged to squat 550- went out in his garage in his jammies, downed a shot, and banged it out atg with no warm up. Posted the vid within like 15 min.

That guy was pretty damn cool.

You guys missed the most important (and Hottest) member: Karma

Houstonguy

[quote]Rktman wrote:
You guys missed the most important (and Hottest) member: Karma[/quote]

I don’t remember what she looked like. What about SG?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/?id=95239#photos/10744/Thumbnails

I guess we have to add Iron Dwarf to this thread now

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
The one guy I think his name was Caveman or something from Wisconsin or Minnesota that was challenged to squat 550- went out in his garage in his jammies, downed a shot, and banged it out atg with no warm up. Posted the vid within like 15 min.

That guy was pretty damn cool.
[/quote]
I remember that! A newbie was saying how he could not believe anyone could squat double their bodyweight. He said “Hold on a minute while I finish my whiskey.” Next thing you know he posted a video of him in his pjs doing a full squat in his garage! Legendary!

I have another couple I was wondering about:
The first was some kind of a semipro wrestler that had an avatar of him in his wrestling get-up. He use to post all sorts of crazy stuff. He might have gone by the name of something with “Phoenix” in it I believe…
The other is the real cutie from Hawaii. She was always super sweet and very open to critics and advise. She looked like should could have competed.
Anyone remember either of these people?

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
I guess we have to add Iron Dwarf to this thread now [/quote]

& now Farmerson12…

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
I guess we have to add Iron Dwarf to this thread now [/quote]
and imhungry ;{