What Happened to?

ID, I don’t know where you are or why you left. But please, please come back. It doesn’t matter what has happened in the past. All that matters is that you come back to T-Nation. We miss you, ID. Life in GAL just hasn’t been the same without you. We miss the LOL’s you freely spread around the forum.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re warm and safe. I hope you’re in a place where your dreams still thrive; a place where a friend lets you know every day that you’re somebody. Because you are somebody. You are, and forever will be, our Iron Dwarf.

I think he left because a train was made on him about his wife doing scat on him when he confessed something but it wasn’t even like that and as you all would know, it gets boring after a few posts.

Michael2507,MIA

bu finest posts.I miss you buddy!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/what_are_the_chances?id=1056711&pageNo=1

Gryneyes

Whatever happened to Amiagod ?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/am_i_just_genetically_lucky_or_are_a_lot_of_people_on_here_not_trying_very_hard?id=4145730&pageNo=0

What happened to that chickentuna guy who made a thread in RMP about his bicepts (actually how he spelled it)? I even tried looking for that thread but can’t find it. Near the end of the thread he said it was his brother and that it was all a joke just to get responses.

Mauraudermeat? More specifically his youtube channel. Does he have a different one? When I try to watch his vids it says that its private. Damn he was a great inspiration.

[quote]forbes wrote:
Mauraudermeat? More specifically his youtube channel. Does he have a different one? When I try to watch his vids it says that its private. Damn he was a great inspiration. [/quote]

Meat lost a front squat bet with Swolle. The loser had to leave the site for good. Meat has kept his word.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]forbes wrote:
Mauraudermeat? More specifically his youtube channel. Does he have a different one? When I try to watch his vids it says that its private. Damn he was a great inspiration. [/quote]

Meat lost a front squat bet with Swolle. The loser had to leave the site for good. Meat has kept his word. [/quote]

Didnt Swole leave with him? Damn that was one weird thread.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]forbes wrote:

Meat lost a front squat bet with Swolle. The loser had to leave the site for good. Meat has kept his word. [/quote]

Didnt Swole leave with him? Damn that was one weird thread. [/quote]

Swolle still posts, but very infrequently. That front squat video Swolle posted might be the most impressive video I’ve seen of someone on this site.

Anyone mention BWhitwell? Best physique, insight and advice on the site IMO

[quote]forbes wrote:

Swolle still posts, but very infrequently. That front squat video Swolle posted might be the most impressive video I’ve seen of someone on this site.[/quote]

No doubt. I miss MM. He had some great info. Damn shame he left :(.

Has anyone mentioned Amsterdamanimal? Dude was a beast.

[quote]forbes wrote:

That thread was the worst…and losing Meat here really blows.

Just remembered another… proteinpowda. That guy was good for some serious unintentional lols.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_image_performance/softer_side?id=528052&pageNo=0

[quote]forbes wrote:

Is that thread still around? What was it called?

i had no idea about the MM Swole thread!

i just read it. what could have been a fucking great thread (friendly competition and fun) ended up a sad reflection of the complete lack of civility in our society these days, especially on internet forums.

I remember having all sorts of competitions at gyms i trained at with my lifting buddies, i remember one time a LONG time ago a guy who i was sure was selling AAS out of his gym bag at our gym and i really wanted some free stuff, so i bet him i could hit 500x10 conventional raw deadlifts with no warmup, if i won i could have anything in his bag i wanted, he agreed, i won, and he had nothing of worth in his bag, definitely no vials of AAS, LOL. i strained a hamstring and had to take it easy for a month for NOTHING, lol

but that was just sad.

btw, before anyone freaks out about my openness about my use of AAS, get over it. this was over 20 years ago, shit was not a big deal then, hell, half of my law enforcement buddies were using.