T Nation

What Happened to the Physique Clinic?

The updates of the last participants and the new season?

anyone know?

I dont know man.
On top of that Shugart has not had an update to his coming soon post on his blog yet… and that thing was posted months ago.
We have had like 3 or 4 sups that have droped in that time from Biotest tho, so I suspect the guys are a little bussy or have some thing really big in the works.

prays for some thing ground breaking and huge

No more Physique Clinic. Done.

“LiveSpill” i believe was the chat function they tried to momentarily implement on here, but it has been removed for some reason.

anyone else hear that its over?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
No more Physique Clinic. Done.

“LiveSpill” i believe was the chat function they tried to momentarily implement on here, but it has been removed for some reason.[/quote]

where did you hear that about the Physique Clinic?

and I thought I saw a chat function the other week, and thought it was new.

Why would they not give it a second run? They wanted to implement a video portion for it as well if I remember correctly.

No idea about the Physique Clinic, but I do know that your second post in this thread was timestamped a minute before the first.

Teach me your secrets, Hiro.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
No idea about the physique clinic, but I do know that your second post in this thread was timestamped a minute before the first.

Teach me your secrets, Hiro.[/quote]

lol, I noticed that too. That’s T-Nation forums for ya

This was the response we got in another similar thread from TC

[quote]SamuraiWannaBe wrote:
The “Physique Clinic wrap up coming soon” banner has been on the site for closing on a half a year or more (i think)… and The project super hero thing died a while ago, the other woman was Jelena Abbou (sp?).

So yeah, TC or a mod, anyone who knows, what ever happened to all this stuff?

TC wrote:
We weren’t happy with the format of the Physique Clinic, so it’s back to the drawing board on that one.

If we can figure out how to make it more interesting, we’ll do it again. [/quote]

here is the link

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/stan_mcquay_?id=2561261&pageNo=1

well thats too bad if they dont do it again. i really enjoyed reading about the progress.