People come and go here.

It happens.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
analog_kid. RIP[/quote]

I wish he would come back!

sic, Janna, Christine, neph, Bauer, Mousse

so many

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
I just checked his profile and he does still log on. I think it would be great if he came back and looked great. I hope he dialed it in and achieved his goals.

[/quote]

I think that would be awesome too. Likilehood? On a scale of 1 - 10 about 0%.

Would be interested to know how the other PC guys are going though. Time for T-Nation to do a follow up.

[quote]GCF wrote:

I just checked his profile and he does still log on. I think it would be great if he came back and looked great. I hope he dialed it in and achieved his goals.

[/quote]

Would be interested to know how the other PC guys are going though. Time for T-Nation to do a follow up.[/quote]

A follow up on all of them would be great. I thought it was interesting that for the women they chose all new members, none that had a history of posting on the site. And then they disappeared. I think the only ones that stayed around were Bartl and Gus.

The probably should have done a better job in their choices. Why pick new people that won’t stick around?

[quote]GCF wrote:

[/quote]

Would be interested to know how the other PC guys are going though. Time for T-Nation to do a follow up.[/quote]

A follow up on all of them would be great. I thought it was interesting that for the women they chose all new members, none that had a history of posting on the site. And then they disappeared. I think the only ones that stayed around were Bartl and Gus.

The probably should have done a better job in their choices. Why pick new people that won’t stick around?

[/quote]

I guess it’s quite hard to assess someone, select them and hope they will perform through the PC. It’s like selecting someone via interview for a job - you never know till they work for you whether they will work out or not.

It’s unfortunate that this PC is limited to people from the USA only, heck I’d pay for my own shipping.

If you want to know if someone will follow through he/she has to be willing to show you what they are willing to do to go through with it. Have a 3 strike policy, miss a workout, a video or eat like crap for 2 days straight and that’s a strike each.

Chris and CT (and Waterbury for that matter) are all businessmen, and their time is a premium. ALL of our time comes at a premium, it gets disappointing when people tell you they’ve had enough, want to change, willing to change but in the end give up, what a glorious waste of time. The “pain” must be great to want to change.

any update