Fucking old people.
[/quote]

takes one to know one~~

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]zenontheterrible wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
In death, a member of Fight Club HAS a name. [/quote]

hahahahahah! so random. [/quote]

Not really. We WERE discussing meatloaf after all.

lol
[/quote]

thats true, but the fightclub reference made me laugh my ass off.

I remember receiving a hate P.M from her back when I just joined this forum. She was crazy.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I remember receiving a hate P.M from her back when I just joined this forum. She was crazy.[/quote]

She did have her moments of craziness but some of it was funny as hell. There was a thread a long time ago about stupid things people posted drunk. She said the worst was when she woke up banned from a site.

We all hate you Jasmincar. She just drew the short straw to tell you.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I remember receiving a hate P.M from her back when I just joined this forum. She was crazy.[/quote]

She did have her moments of craziness but some of it was funny as hell. There was a thread a long time ago about stupid things people posted drunk. She said the worst was when she woke up banned from a site.

We all hate you Jasmincar. She just drew the short straw to tell you.[/quote]

She zinged me good once on here as well. I think she’s the only poster on these forums that actually made me feel like a wuss. But only for a moment.

Sissy!!!

not a fan

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

haha. But why? I am a nice guy (I think).

She was very unpredictable and had balls of steel. I liked that.

The one thing you could never say, was that she was boring.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

haha. But why? I am a nice guy (I think).[/quote]

Because you’re guy named after a princess.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Anyone remember her?

Last time she posted was in the Mad Men Extra Casting Call thread.

Does anyone know if she won?[/quote]

I don’t know. I couldn’t follow through on my pledge to vote every day because my PC died. Mol had my vote because she liked one of my fave movies (Dead Man’s Shoes) and fave actors (Paddy Considine). Plus, you’ve got to love an acidic rant now and again.