What Happened To Him?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
pro-a-ggression wrote:
wow, is he still natural and are all those pics natural?? he looks really awesome, fucking arms are insane, similar to levrone.

Looks like he’s competing in the NPC now, so…doubtful.

I always had a hard time believing he was natural. I mean look at the other natural pro’s, a lot of them are no where near his size or conditioning, and KM doesn’t even have his procard. [/quote] Didn’t he train with levrone for a while or so? The two are practically carbon copies when it comes to strength/weaknesses (while drug-free I mean… look at levrone’s transformation pics…) and approach.
I’d believe his natural status… Why not. [quote]

Some of the competitions he does, like musclemania, from what I hear are kind of infamous for it’s competitors taking as much drugs as they can get away with.

He’s nearly 40 too, so I’m not sure how he’s able to hold on to all that mass. [/quote] !? 40 is when most peak… [quote]

I’m pretty confident that any “natty” that looks like he’s been using steroids has in fact used them. Hell there’s even a thread on bodybuilding.com where John Hansen, a guy who won the natural Mr. O contest, admits to using AAS to diet down for most contests. His excuse was that everyone was doing it so he had to to be competitive.[/quote] He did that once or twice early on I think, it’s in his book as well. [quote]

I’m also willing to bet whatever natty league he competes in has some pretty lax testing.

To be honest, I think natural contests are hurting bodybuilding more than untested ones, but that’s just my opinion.

[/quote]
I dunno man… The problem with natty competitions is that no one wants to believe that these guys are natural. There’s practically no reason for them to stay away from gear, everyone practically hates them and accuses them of using anyway.

Bit sad, really.

And I still say Kiyoshi was natural. Not sure if he still is, I don’t keep up with the news on him, but I have no problem believing that he was drug-free back when that T-Nation interview was done.

Another example, look at Michael Lockett, he is probably the greatest true natural bodybuilder we will ever see. This guy has been lean and huge before he ever even walked in a gym. KM on the other hand, up until like 3-4 years ago was just a skinny fat dude, and now he could probably hold his own on stage vs Lockett. Obviously he would lose, but still.

There’s just something fishy about that and I’m not buying it.[/quote]

Dude…he isn’t that damn big.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
!? 40 is when most peak…

[/quote]

Exactly. Look at Toney Freeman. The man has been bodybuilding for over 20 years but just now started turning heads at over the age of 40. Dexter Jackson is at least 42 right now. You don’t even reach that “dense” look until over the age of 35 for most of these guys. This isn’t pro football. You are not past your prime at 40 in bodybuilding. If anything, you are just hitting your stride.

Another example, look at Michael Lockett, he is probably the greatest true natural bodybuilder we will ever see. This guy has been lean and huge before he ever even walked in a gym. KM on the other hand, up until like 3-4 years ago was just a skinny fat dude, and now he could probably hold his own on stage vs Lockett. Obviously he would lose, but still.

There’s just something fishy about that and I’m not buying it.[/quote]

!?

He is nowhere close to lockett.
Look at the picture CC(the other CC) posted. You really can’t believe his natural status? Come on way.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
!? 40 is when most peak…

Exactly. Look at Toney Freeman. The man has been bodybuilding for over 20 years but just now started turning heads at over the age of 40. Dexter Jackson is at least 42 right now. You don’t even reach that “dense” look until over the age of 35 for most of these guys. This isn’t pro football. You are not past your prime at 40 in bodybuilding. If anything, you are just hitting your stride.[/quote]

And let’s not forget that KM has muscle-memory on his side, just like Levrone.

waylanderxx wrote:
pro-a-ggression wrote:

I dunno man… The problem with natty competitions is that no one wants to believe that these guys are natural. There’s practically no reason for them to stay away from gear, everyone practically hates them and accuses them of using anyway.
[/quote]

Another problem is that many of them are competing against people that did use in the past. Isn’t there a rule that says you can compete if long as steroid use was more than X amount of years?
I don’ tknow the specifics of muscle memory but if you had it before with steriods, you may be able to get it again after 6 years without or at least can get larger than if you never use.

Prof X, you are comparing KM to guys around his age who compete in the IFBB, which helps my point more than anything.

My point in comparing him to Lockett was this. How is it possible that guys like Layne Norton and other natural’s have gotten there pro card and yet KM has not? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

CC, you can go look at the thread on BBing.com on john hansen, he didn’t say it was just once or twice, he said he couldn’t be competitive without doing it.

[/quote]

Are you sure about that? All I remember seeing was his before pic and he looked like total crap.

Just curious, but why the Levrone comparisons? I don’t see him on that level at all. And if we are going by muscle memory kevin sure had a lot more to work with.

Bottom line is, I can believe he’s natural but I don’t know if I ever fully will. Someone is always going to be cheating, there’s no reason it can’t be him.

Maybe he’ll be like Skip, just sell steroids but not use them :wink:

All I see is this huge size/leanness discrepancy across leagues in the natural ranks and it doesn’t add up.

Prof X, you are comparing KM to guys around his age who compete in the IFBB, which helps my point more than anything.[/quote]

Uhm, no…I’m not. I am comparing him to anyone who simply has some size on them. His shoulders are lacking big time and he isn’t that thick at all. This isn’t that different than the pic of Kel I posted months back where this guy (at 6’2") competed under 190lbs yet looks like he is over 235lbs because of muscle shape.

[quote]
My point in comparing him to Lockett was this. How is it possible that guys like Layne Norton and other natural’s have gotten there pro card and yet KM has not? That makes absolutely no sense to me.[/quote]

How does that help your case?

Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

Are you sure about that? All I remember seeing was his before pic and he looked like total crap.
[/quote]

He had stopped training regularly…then started again and regained what he lost. Yeah, that is pretty much what Levrone did.

Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
!? 40 is when most peak…

Exactly. Look at Toney Freeman. The man has been bodybuilding for over 20 years but just now started turning heads at over the age of 40. Dexter Jackson is at least 42 right now. You don’t even reach that “dense” look until over the age of 35 for most of these guys. This isn’t pro football. You are not past your prime at 40 in bodybuilding. If anything, you are just hitting your stride.[/quote]

Dex is 39.

Kyoshi Moody - yep, I remember him. Nice, aesthetic physique, nice guy too. Half Japanese/half black I believe.

I did see him at rxMuscle. which is basically Palumbo and Romano splitting from MD to form their own site. I post over there lately - it’s a good site - lots of up to the minute news and vids from the top amateur and pro scene…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
!? 40 is when most peak…

Exactly. Look at Toney Freeman. The man has been bodybuilding for over 20 years but just now started turning heads at over the age of 40. Dexter Jackson is at least 42 right now. You don’t even reach that “dense” look until over the age of 35 for most of these guys. This isn’t pro football. You are not past your prime at 40 in bodybuilding. If anything, you are just hitting your stride.

Dex is 39.

Kyoshi Moody - yep, I remember him. Nice, aesthetic physique, nice guy too. Half Japanese/half black I believe.

I did see him at rxMuscle. which is basically Palumbo and Romano splitting from MD to form their own site. I post over there lately - it’s a good site - lots of up to the minute news and vids from the top amateur and pro scene…

[/quote]

I got an old Flex that stated Dex is at least over 40 now. He may be 39, but if I find that old mag again, I’ll post the birthdate he has listed back then.

My point in comparing him to Lockett was this. How is it possible that guys like Layne Norton and other natural’s have gotten there pro card and yet KM has not? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

How does that help your case?[/quote]

I’m saying, what kind of league is KM competing in that he doesn’t have the physique to win a procard? If he competed against guys like Layne, he sure as hell would win. So why is it that he is not a pro?

What extra edge does he and the other people he competes against have that smaller guys like Layne don’t? Yet why aren’t KM and company winning pro cards?

Maybe he doesn’t want to go pro?

It’s listed as November 25, 1969 thru a couple of Internet sources.

But whatever his exact age, I agree - over 40 is not an issue in BB.

Date of birth of Dexter Jackson - November 25, 1969 from

http://www.dexterjacksonshredded.com/

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[/quote]

I thought people only go to see pics of big clits on RX Muscle (including myself) :wink:

Wait, Palumbo doesn’t have a column in MD anymore?

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Wait, Palumbo doesn’t have a column in MD anymore?[/quote]

Fired.

i co-sign with Way

i dont think he’s nat either. good for him if he is, but doesn’t mean i have to believe it just cause he says so. and im not going to take anything away from him.