What Happened To Guido And Luigi?

the site hasn’t been working for a week or so. anyone know what’s wrong with it? i love their comics because they remind me so much of my gym.

It has been going on for longer than a week. I do not know what happened. I would like to find out.

My favorite one has to be the empty bb.com forum comic.

link?

Whats up with all the Italiano hatas ova hea.

hey, my best friends are Guido and Luigi!!

[quote]Nutso wrote:
link?[/quote]

http://www.guidoandluigi.com/

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
Whats up with all the Italiano hatas ova hea. [/quote]

what?

Correct me if Im wrong but Guido is a slang term describing urban Italians.

Git da fuck outta heeeaaaa

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
Correct me if Im wrong but Guido is a slang term describing urban Italians. [/quote]

it’s a site with cartoons about the gym.

Remember, Triple10 thought called us all recists when people didn’t jump up and down from joy because he found a link to a black BBer online somewhere doing a pretty basio workout.

S

guido actually means I drive in Italian…nice one guys…

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Remember, Triple10 thought called us all recists when people didn’t jump up and down from joy because he found a link to a black BBer online somewhere doing a pretty basio workout.

S
[/quote]

oh that’s right.

my bad.

[qoute]guido actually means I drive in Italian…nice one guys… [/quote]

It’s also the Italian equivalent of the English name, ‘Guy.’ It’s a derogatory term, because I’m sure at some point it was slang among Italians from street youth to street youth. Similar to Jack in English, or Vasya in Russian. It also is the equivalent of ‘Guy’ in Spanish, however it is pronounced ‘Geedo’ and not ‘Gweedo.’

I suppose its use as slang, associated with criminality, girl-like vanity, cowardice and brutishness, to the term and it stuck in English from its regular usage among Italian immigrants to refer to eachother, who at such period were associated with these things.

WassamattawiUUUUUUU