T Nation

What Happened To Brute Strength?

Anybody know if brutestrength.com still sells equipment? Im looking for a few things after having bought a great pair of farmers walk handles there at a good price. However, it looks like the web store was closed. Any ideas?

I was wondering the same thing.

I think Lance is is in the process of fabricating heavier duty equipment.

Check out pitbull equip over at Jesse Marunde’s site. I have bought a log, farmers handles and a 2" bar from them. Inexpensive and great quality.

Mike

I actually bought some fat bar dumbells from brute a few weeks ago and havent gotten them and no one will call me back. any suggestions?

[quote]j62usa wrote:
I actually bought some fat bar dumbells from brute a few weeks ago and havent gotten them and no one will call me back. any suggestions?[/quote]

He usually takes a long time. It took me quite a while to get my order, a month to be exact and it was about the same for a buddy of mine. I think he has a welder build the stuff and this takes time I guess. Did you try to contact him on his site? He is reliable but just takes time.

Hey i have called and emailed, Im fine with it taking a little longer you knwo i just would like so kind of notification that he is aware of the order.

[quote]j62usa wrote:
Hey i have called and emailed, Im fine with it taking a little longer you knwo i just would like so kind of notification that he is aware of the order.[/quote]

It takes something like 30 business days, if I remember right. He’ll get your stuff to you, don’t worry.

[quote]OneEye wrote:
j62usa wrote:
Hey i have called and emailed, Im fine with it taking a little longer you knwo i just would like so kind of notification that he is aware of the order.

It takes something like 30 business days, if I remember right. He’ll get your stuff to you, don’t worry.[/quote]

I dont knwo it has now been more than 30 days…still waiting haha

[quote]j62usa wrote:
OneEye wrote:
j62usa wrote:

It takes something like 30 business days, if I remember right. He’ll get your stuff to you, don’t worry.

I dont knwo it has now been more than 30 days…still waiting haha [/quote]

30 days, or 30 business days (~6 weeks)?