What Happened in Portland, Maine?

Back on topic…

I wish I could say that I can’t fathom the reasoning necessary to conclude that an elected official in Maine, elected under the conditions set forth by the people of the State of Maine, considers herself to live in Occupied Abenaki Territory…

but I do.

I wish I could say that I can’t fathom why she would consider herself less of a colonizer than me, my kid, my friends, or anyone else who lives here aside from the small handful of Abenaki who came out ahead in whatever struggles led up to their position as the dominant local tribe when the area was colonized by Europeans…

but I do.

I can follow the entire convoluted chain of reasoning. I reject nearly every premise that house is built upon.

All whites are white supremists is a foundational tenet of Wokeism. I was once in a park where a crazy Woke like this was being interviewed. There were about 30 takes where the interviewer would stop and say stuff like “can you answer that again without mentioning the holocaust?” and they’d retake.

It’s been a bad week for the media but we all knew their shenanigans. The curation of nutjobs is another hidden manipulation

My friend, this post is a departure from your usual thoughtful posting. Did you perhaps get hammered and then decide to send a series of incomplete thoughts racing across the entire planet?

I don’t have a link to the support group unfortunately. I asked my S/O to remind me where to find it but turns out it was an Instagram story posting. So I guess they were only willing to offer their services for 24 hours.

If they got that sandwich from one of the local food trucks it’d probably more closely resemble a roll of quarters, everyones favorite fist packer.

1 Like

A fucking men. The irony is lost on them. Has to be a mental illness… How can someone of sound mind be so fucking daft and obtuse and thankless. And who elects these cretins ?!

I was reading about how the election process works but I still can’t figure it out.

Thanks for the story. Hopefully the reality of surprise club attacks sinks in. The Academy has just relocated to a new space behind an iconic Portland fixture. There are also an abundance of firearm training institutions nearby.

1 Like

Your problem is I called the left and right crazy? That seems like a pretty tame thing to say at best. I’m not sure why you beg to get the thread back on track when that’s all I said. Seems like a minor thing to get worked up over? Is the problem that I called both sides crazy? Hell I wasn’t even the first to say it. Seems like asking for what you want would be…going off topic.

No sweat, and indeed. I make jokes, but I have friends that live and go out in the area, none of whom would fair well in that scenario. It seems like most people I talk to are giving it plenty of lip service, so hopefully they’re staying sharp out on their walks.

I wonder if the Rose Slate would commission Turkish Rambo to come in and clean up the streets.

1 Like

Haha Don’t deny my lived experience. What I am saying is Wokes get a lot of cover and one should not be surprised at one spraying out White Supremist smears when they are off the lead and get a bit excited. That all whites are white supremists at heart is like Woke 101.

As I have said before, I have no issues with the people of Portland getting what they voted for.

1 Like

I love how it explicitly highlights her gender (she/her) under her profile. #woke #worldly #openminded #progressive #morallysuperiorforbeingsoopenminded

You’re just not woke enough to understand. America is clearly the embodiment of Somalia, but it’s hidden within the pies! It’s not mental illness, it’s logic

The PIES!!!

@twojarslave if you want to go into politics you’ll probably have to pander towards a lot of unimportant, irrelevant bullshit to get people to vote for you. Want @unreal24278 to vote for you? Better give him a free coupon for mashed potatoes and wicked wings from KFC once a month!

Maybe she and the “Squad” need to remember how many “white men” have died in our wars so she can slander our country with impunity. Would they be willing to die for our country? No.

Being an American means a lot. It might be a bit messy now but we still have a system and opportunities that most others around the world can only dream of. … honor it!

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

But is she right? Often times the truth hurts. Even Jesus was persecuted for speaking the truth.

Is she right when she calls someone a white supremacist without offering any evidence?

Is she right to refer to Maine as occupied territory because the Indians were there first? She isn’t an Indian; she wasn’t even born in America. She’s as much a colonizer as the Europeans since she is benefiting from what they did and created.

How can you have it both ways? America is a racist country built by terrible colonizers. Ok. However, you then flee your violent, lawless, oppressive, country where the perpetrators of the violence and oppression are your very own people. You come to America, since it’s obviously superior to the nation run by people like you, in order to take advantage of what those racist colonizers created. You take advantage of the freedoms those horrible men and their apparently horrible descendants fought and even died for; a sacrifice you and your people would never make. Why fight for your freedom when others have already done that for you?

It’s one thing to say there is racism in America and another to say it’s a racist nation. What’s the standard? She’s from somewhere that still has slavery. Women have few, if any, rights. If this is a racist nation then why are Nigerians coming here? If this is a racist nation why are they as successful as they are as a group? If this is a racist nation, how did this woman manage to come here?

So no, she isn’t right. And she doesn’t have to worry about being persecuted for speaking the truth or telling lies. She’s in America, not the Middle East or Africa.

1 Like

Nobody will never accuse bottom feeding parasites like her of having principles or any intellectual / moral consistency or integrity. And why would she ? Zero accountability. And self loathing whites just eat it up. Truly a bizarre paradigm worthy of mockery and ridicule.