1) My company won't let me hire people to do the work to fulfill my $20M backlog.
2) My company won't let me hire people to staff my 14 field operations jobs this season.
3) I just got a call from one of the sites having issues because they have refused for 15 years to take the necessary preventive maintenance precautions to keep their equipment in good working order, thus obviating the need to call me at 1AM.
4) Virginia football continues to be a complete embarrassment. How can we win the Capital One Cup and be this bad at the highest profile sport?
5) After a year and a half trying to sell my house, we finally did and the contract on our new house fell through, so we (me, wife, 4yob, 2yog, Yorkie, cat) are living with my in laws (MIL, FIL, BIL-26, BIL-23, Husky). That's right...6 adults, 2 toddlers, 2 dogs, and a cat in a 4-br house. Further, my sister put her house on the market on Wednesday and they're already under contract.
Of course, I'm happy for my sister. I don't want her to have to stress over anything. I'm thankful for a place to live, especially being free. In the grand scheme of things, football doesn't matter. I'm thankful to be gainfully employed.