What Gains Did You Make

Normally i dont post on threads like this but i think ur arrogant enough to deserve it
first off ur only lifting slightly over twice ur bodyweight which isnt all that impressive to be honest
and even if u were lifting more ud still be a fat ignorannt fuck
go back to burger king and see how many triple whoppers u can lift,id say thats where ur real talent lies anyway
cant u find a beach,go lie+wait til greenpeace push u back into the water
peace bro
over and out

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

I didn’t realise you are 17, and 320lbs. That explains a lot about your childish attitude, my bad.

Bushy

LOL

juice20jd wrote:

you missed the point fucktard. you’re insulting folks for no good reason beyond your own insecurities and ego boosting. you have hijacked a decent thread with your shit.

are you really this stupid?! your lifts are PL lifts, and yes I’ve seen the youtube vids. good for you, they are good lifts. that is your goal, powerlifting. aesthetics obviously do not matter to someone with your goals. other people have different goals, and you’re a fucking douchebag for flaming them.

who the fuck are you to shit on someone for “only” benching 400 at way less bodyweight than you. for working in higher rep ranges which don’t really promote maximal strength gains and pushing your numbers higher. to do the things necessary to look good…be muscular AND lean AND strong. to shit on their chosen path. you have zero right. it just makes you look like an assclown.

this is wasted breath…i should be writing this in crayon so you understand and its on your level.

fuck off.

How I look doesn’t matter to me? I have more muscle than anyone here, in case you didn’t know, squatting 700 gives you big legs. Deadlifting 700 for reps gives you a big back, and benching mid 400’s gives you a big upper body.

Just because I took the fast way to put on muscle because I didn’t want to be 30 before I had any size doesn’t mean I don’t care about aesthetics.

I didnt flame anyone for their goals! So don’t make shit up, if someone has the goal to be big and strong and instead they are small and weak, and blame it on reaching their natural limit. I will tell them they are an idiot and they never hit their natural limit and that they are just making excuses.

First off, I didnt insult anyone for ONLY benching 400lbs, GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT. I didnt insult anyone for their goals, GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT.

And I didnt insult anyone for doing what it takes be be lean and look good, so wise the fuck up and stop posting shit that didnt happen.

To be lean and look good 1, you dont have to be small, 2 you dont have to be weak, and 3 you dont have to be on gear or talk about how you reached your natural limit.

All I did was be mean when I told you guys how it is, have a cry in your pillow if you dont like it. I could have done it nicer, but I DONT HAVE TO. Call me mean, or a asshole, or immature all day but at the end of the day Im right, and still making progress.

You really think Im stupid? I said before in this thread, Im not your cousin or your friend who you can bullshit. I stand beside or ahead of everyone here as far as knowledge about lifting, diet, and progress. So you can put your crayons away, unless of course you want me to jot down a training program for you.

By the way, cut the high rep to get big bullshit, I can train with sets of 5 and make more progress size wise as everyone here, especially if I was on steroids.

OK so you really think that just because you were born with great genetics (and at 17 and 320lbs of mostly muscle, you HAVE to see that it’s genetic at play here, surely), you feel qualified to say that despite your young age, you “Stand beside or ahead of everyone here as far as knowledge about lifting, diet, and progress.”

Sorry dude, but that’s bullshit. You are 17. You don’t know much. You are just too young to realise it.

You lucked out on the genetics front, and now you preach how you are great. One day you’ll look back at your arrogance and cringe.

Bushy[/quote]

dude give me a break about genetics I started out benching 105lbs at 215 slightly leaner than I am right now.

If any of you do what I have done (gain 120lbs in 2 years and train your ass off) and you dont lift what I do then you can say its genetics.

Just because Im 17 I dont know much? Im on here every day, I have read 99.999 of every article posted here in the last 3 years (not including the old ones) and done so much research Im ashamed to think of how many hours I have spent reading online when I could have spent just being a teenager having fun.

You know nothing about what I do and do not know, results speak for them self.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

I didn’t realise you are 17, and 320lbs. That explains a lot about your childish attitude, my bad.

Bushy

LOL

juice20jd wrote:

you missed the point fucktard. you’re insulting folks for no good reason beyond your own insecurities and ego boosting. you have hijacked a decent thread with your shit.

are you really this stupid?! your lifts are PL lifts, and yes I’ve seen the youtube vids. good for you, they are good lifts. that is your goal, powerlifting. aesthetics obviously do not matter to someone with your goals. other people have different goals, and you’re a fucking douchebag for flaming them.

who the fuck are you to shit on someone for “only” benching 400 at way less bodyweight than you. for working in higher rep ranges which don’t really promote maximal strength gains and pushing your numbers higher. to do the things necessary to look good…be muscular AND lean AND strong. to shit on their chosen path. you have zero right. it just makes you look like an assclown.

this is wasted breath…i should be writing this in crayon so you understand and its on your level.

fuck off.

How I look doesn’t matter to me? I have more muscle than anyone here, in case you didn’t know, squatting 700 gives you big legs. Deadlifting 700 for reps gives you a big back, and benching mid 400’s gives you a big upper body.

Just because I took the fast way to put on muscle because I didn’t want to be 30 before I had any size doesn’t mean I don’t care about aesthetics.

I didnt flame anyone for their goals! So don’t make shit up, if someone has the goal to be big and strong and instead they are small and weak, and blame it on reaching their natural limit. I will tell them they are an idiot and they never hit their natural limit and that they are just making excuses.

First off, I didnt insult anyone for ONLY benching 400lbs, GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT. I didnt insult anyone for their goals, GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT.

And I didnt insult anyone for doing what it takes be be lean and look good, so wise the fuck up and stop posting shit that didnt happen.

To be lean and look good 1, you dont have to be small, 2 you dont have to be weak, and 3 you dont have to be on gear or talk about how you reached your natural limit.

All I did was be mean when I told you guys how it is, have a cry in your pillow if you dont like it. I could have done it nicer, but I DONT HAVE TO. Call me mean, or a asshole, or immature all day but at the end of the day Im right, and still making progress.

You really think Im stupid? I said before in this thread, Im not your cousin or your friend who you can bullshit. I stand beside or ahead of everyone here as far as knowledge about lifting, diet, and progress. So you can put your crayons away, unless of course you want me to jot down a training program for you.

By the way, cut the high rep to get big bullshit, I can train with sets of 5 and make more progress size wise as everyone here, especially if I was on steroids.

scroll back through your first few posts. everything in there can be interpreted the way i did way based on your tone and arrogance. it looks like you are mocking people. plain and simple.[/quote] you were wrong, I forgive you.

[quote]other people make progress. other people have knowledge. you are not the end all and be all of this lifting universe,[/quote] never said I was, I just said some of you werent [quote]so maybe you should chill out and accept and acknowledge those facts. you just look like a pissed off teen in most of your posts here…the first of which in this thread was off topic and flat out uncalled for. is that so hard to see?[/quote] Uncalled for? Lots of things are uncalled for on this site, telling a newbie in the physique threads that he looks like shit and shouldnt post for a few years is uncalled for. But its true.

[quote]again, different people have different goals. different people take different paths to those goals and have different learning experiences. don’t piss on people for sharing them. you show no respect for anyone here because you think your way is best.[/quote] My way isnt the best, of course people have different goals than me. Who said my way was best, or that people arent allowed to have different goals? You guys making up reasons to argue with me? [quote]which although you make progress in poundages…some people don’t like looking the way you do…which IS NOT aesthetically pleasing. it’s not a tough concept.[quote] Thats fine, you dont have to look like me to bench 400lbs naturally in 12 years of training. But you have to look like me to make the gains I did naturally in 3 years. Thats fine if no one is willing to do that, some people dont even want to lift weights to get big. Their loss.

[quote]if you thought the comments you made with the second response to this topic (and most others)…which is now lost because of you…would not elicit a negative response from most posters on this forum, then you are afflicted with mental disabilites.[/quote] When someone attacks me, I set them straight. If no one wanted me to continue posting then they should have hid their tears.

[quote]you do make progress it seems, and thats great. truly it is, and no one should discredit those acheivements. but you come across like you are belittling the progress of others, and thats a load of shit. is that another tough concept to comprehend? anyone who goes to the gym and works deserves some respect. [/quote] I belittle other peoples progress when they belittle mine, (by calling me fat for instance) or they tell me they reached their natural limit and needed steroids to bench 300lbs for instance. Then yes, I belittle them for insulting my intelligence by spewing their bullshit in my presence. Im not the only person here who has insulted peoples gains. People insult mine, and thousands of peoples on this site every week when they talk about how they hate the weak guys in the gym etc.

[quote]keep your crayons…maybe you can use them to write “mega newb was here” on the gym wall after you are finished throwing the equipment around like a wannabe badass in your video…[/quote] I threw a bench out of the way yeah, what of it? Anyone who would take away from me for doing that when I squated 675 right afterwards is a douche. Probably weak at that and jelous/small man syndrome.

[quote]people here can and will help you when you are ready for AAS…as long as your attitude changes…cause you know fuck all about AAS compared to EVERYONE in here, and could learn a lot from all of them. but coming in to this forum and spewing verbal diarrhea which knocks down others while trying to put yourself on high ain’t the way to make an impression.

i officially retire from this thread.

[/quote]

I dont know much about steroids, enough to do a smart cycle with proper pct etc. but not enough to be a expert on the subject like some of you.

I didnt try to say I know allot about steroids, and judging by allot of the posters here I dont know if I want advice on steroids from this forum. Im looking to get big, strong, and lean in a short ammount of time. Not small, weak, and lean, in a long amount of time. I guess we just have different goals…

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
Normally i dont post on threads like this but i think ur arrogant enough to deserve it
first off ur only lifting slightly over twice ur bodyweight which isnt all that impressive to be honest
and even if u were lifting more ud still be a fat ignorannt fuck
go back to burger king and see how many triple whoppers u can lift,id say thats where ur real talent lies anyway
cant u find a beach,go lie+wait til greenpeace push u back into the water
peace bro
over and out
[/quote]

pahahahahaha

When I read this I knew I must have struck a nerv. I knew it was ebcause you were small and weak, and on steroids. And that you were angry because I insulted your kind.

Nice job being 170lbs at 5"10 after 3 years of training with steroids.

Oh wait, maybe your goal is to be really small, and weak, and waste time training. Sorry, dont want to insult your goals champ.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:

dude give me a break about genetics I started out benching 105lbs at 215 slightly leaner than I am right now.

If any of you do what I have done (gain 120lbs in 2 years and train your ass off) and you dont lift what I do then you can say its genetics.

Just because Im 17 I dont know much? Im on here every day, I have read 99.999 of every article posted here in the last 3 years (not including the old ones) and done so much research Im ashamed to think of how many hours I have spent reading online when I could have spent just being a teenager having fun.

You know nothing about what I do and do not know, results speak for them self.

OK well obviously you and I have different ideas of what genetics will and will not facilitate.

You are 320lbs and not yet out of your teens. No doubt you worked hard, but 99% of people could not get to where you are now. Their bodies simply wouldn’t put that kind of mass on. Not, at least, with a high proportion of that being muscle as you claim.

That’s genetics right there. Not where you started out, but where your body will let you end up.

Reading doesn’t mean you understand stuff necessarily, just that you can parrot it back. You need a sound basis of anatomy and physiology to really grasp the meat of a subject usually.

Good for you to be so committed to the game you have chosen to play. However, you are 17. I know that doen’t mean much to you, but I would bet that 99% of people over a certain age look back on themselves and how they used to be, and chuckle at how cocky they were, and how they might have benefitted more from some maturity.

Bushy[/quote]

Yeah Il probably look back and “cringe” as you put it. But I was right in what I said. If some people dont like how I put it then thats a problem they will have to deal with.

And apparently they deal with it by crying and telling me they have different goals than me.

How exactly did the name of this thread turn into (mega newbie asshole thread?

Wouldnt it have been simpler to say (hey everyone who is small and makes shit gains come post here! Theres a fat kid who lifts more and we have to let him know we have different goals!

[b]Mod Note:

Instead of continuing this hijack and argument, it would be best if you could all return to the original topic.

If you don’t have an answer to the questions posed in the first post… regarding your experiences with previous cycles… you have no reason to continue posting in this thread.

This thread had potential to be very informative. Don’t let it be ruined by any single member.[/b]

can u not get it into ur fat head that not everybody wants to be a 320lb blimp??
u should spend ur teenage years drinking, chasing bitches,and getting in trouble like a normal young man instead of the FREAK that u are insulting smarter more experienced people on tnation who cares what u can lift, ur still a F-R-E-A-K

[quote]Mod Jump’n Jack wrote:
[b]Mod Note:

Instead of continuing this hijack and argument, it would be best if you could all return to the original topic.

If you don’t have an answer to the questions posed in the first post… regarding your experiences with previous cycles… you have no reason to continue posting in this thread.

This thread had potential to be very informative. Don’t let it be ruined by any single member.[/b][/quote]

I just started a new thread, people will be too distracted by this one.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
How exactly did the name of this thread turn into (mega newbie asshole thread?

Wouldnt it have been simpler to say (hey everyone who is small and makes shit gains come post here! Theres a fat kid who lifts more and we have to let him know we have different goals!
[/quote]

I changed it because it became about you. Not about the topic I posted. I know you didn’t mean to hijack, but thats exactly what ended up happening. May I END this thread by saying, you are strong, very very strong.

I envy your lifts, but I do not envy your physique. Why don’t you just show everyone what you can do by being a lean big guy, then start by showing respect, until your territory is being attacked, then you have every right to defend yourself. For now, your lifts are great, but just cut some fat.

I agree, but yet again I have not taken steroids and you don’t know me. You don’t know none of us, again. You can’t merely make assumptions. This will be my last post on this thread and I will walk away the bigger man.

I apologies to the posters I insulted, even if I disagree with you I dont have to treat you bad.

So Im sorry, I wish I hadent posted.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
I agree, but yet again I have not taken steroids and you don’t know me. You don’t know none of us, again. You can’t merely make assumptions. This will be my last post on this thread and I will walk away the bigger man. [/quote]

Ok man, I apologise, I didnt have to post and I ruined a thread that I could have learned from.

Sorry guys, I apologies.

Wow, i am amazed at how ignorant you are. I hope you go back ina couple years, or decades and look at your posts. It doesnt even bother me at all, i simply feel bad for you - pity, you might say.

Guess what captain, lots of people, myself included, read tons of infomation, articles, textbook on lifting and training. Shit, bro, im majoring in kinesiology, get out of my class, go back to my dorm only to read more about it.

then i go to practice (track if you care) and learn more about it from coaches 50 years wiser than I (many of whom used to hold world records and competed in the olympics). After ever extra lecture, every article, ever paper i read i realize how much more i have to learn.

shit this morning even I started training a very old woman at the gym and the adjustments I had to make i the program gave me even more insight into what I have to learn.

I could sit here and be arrogant about the records I can break, and the times I can run, and the people I train with, and how im ranked nationally. but i know how little good it would do.

Once you get off your high horse, which i hope you do someday, you will see your ignorance.

Why do you even post in the steroids forum if you have no interest in them anyway.

Keep lifting, but be humble

I hate chiming in on these shitstorms, but seriously man, calm down.

Who are you to say that someone has maxed on their potential, or what they’re capable of doing?

Take myself for exmaple, some of my lifts are very good (my deadlift, for example) others, are complete shit (my bench).

Granted, I am natural so there are some discrepancies, however, that being said there are some things that people just aren’t capable of.

Will I ever be able to bench a lot more than 225? Probably not. In fact, I doubt I’ll EVER be able to bench 225 again (it’s gone continuously down)? I doubt it. But there are factors that come into play where I really can’t bench any more than that, physically I just can’t.

So if I were you, I’d get off your high horse. You have some amazing potential, no doubt. So dont’ blow it all by being a complete jackass. It’s just not worth it.

Its dead, leave it be. He apologized. Maybe I am soft, but when someone sees their mistakes and is actually sorry, I can forgive them. Maybe he just had a bad day, as long as he continues to be humble, I will welcome him in these forums. Now stop posting and let this thread die.

[quote]dabeast wrote:
i just done a all oral cycle wich was also my first it was 3 weeks of d-bol at 35 mg then 3 weeks of anadrol the first week at 50 mg and the next two at 100 mg and finished it off with 10 days of clomid and gained almost twenty pound and pushed an extra twenty kilos by the end of the 6 weeks as i said this was my first cycle so would appreciate any feedback on this [/quote]

Funny how you have sent me and several other members PMs stating you don’t have a source and need one because you’ve never used gear.

Go to hell fucker.

World

And to Mega Newb:

Are you really 17? Because I doubt it, unless of course the rec center at North Carolina allows highschool students in. In case you didn’t notice the large UNC emblem, I did. Next time you try to lie about your age to impress strangers on the net, maybe you should try harder.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
dabeast wrote:
i just done a all oral cycle wich was also my first it was 3 weeks of d-bol at 35 mg then 3 weeks of anadrol the first week at 50 mg and the next two at 100 mg and finished it off with 10 days of clomid and gained almost twenty pound and pushed an extra twenty kilos by the end of the 6 weeks as i said this was my first cycle so would appreciate any feedback on this

Funny how you have sent me and several other members PMs stating you don’t have a source and need one because you’ve never used gear.

Go to hell fucker.

World

[/quote]

for 1 i never said i had never used gear i said my supplier had stopped so stop talking shit you dumbass your like a hyped up kid grow up i was asking people bcoz i needed help finding a new source not a clown