What Form of Test is the Best?

I am getting ready to run my third cycle and wanted some opinions on which test are the best. I have run Test Prop and Enanthate for my first two cycles and seemed to have great gains off both. I would like to try Test Cypionate 200mg and run around 500mg a week. To counter the aromatization and the gynecomastia effects, I was thinking of running AI through the cycle .5 or 1mg everyday and also HCG. For my post-cycle treatment I was going to run Clomid and Nolvidex, also I will have Nolvidex on standby in case any unwanted gynecomastia effects arise. The goal of this cycle is to increase strength gains and weight while not gaining too much water retention.

I want to see if Prop would be better for this cycle or Cypionate, which I would like to run for 12 to 15 weeks. If you have any suggestions or problems with this please let me know.

V/R

12-15 weeks is a long cycle. Why not run a frontloaded 8-10 week test cycle?

The only difference is the recommended injection schedule. All else is practically equal. I say practically because the ester weight of prop is less than that of enanthate or cypionate.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
The only difference is the recommended injection schedule. All else is practically equal. I say practically because the ester weight of prop is less than that of enanthate or cypionate. [/quote]

Like what Bonez said, it really all depends on what you’re intentions are as far as injection schedules go. Also, take into consideration any other injectable AAS compounds that you may use with the test. Sometimes, you may want to keep short esters with short esters and others times, you may want to mix esters…all depends on what you plan out…

1 mg of arimidex is pretty hefty for 500mgs a week, but if you have used it before and know that is what you need whilst on cycle go for it. Just like some of the others said, it is about frequency of injection and duration of cycle. Taking test prop every day for 15 weeks would bug the shit out of me for sure… but injecting test cyp every 3rd or 4th day is doable for 12-15 weeks…