T Nation

What For to Take

17hd? anybody take that and have good results with that?

This will not end well…

[quote]WS4adumbastard wrote:
This will not end well…[/quote]

I am gonna have to second that.

[quote]alwaysimproving wrote:
theres a million products/supplements on the internet and half the stuff is b.s. ive been looking into takeing dianabol…deca…anadrol and cant decide on which one to take…

I’m trying to put on bulk but take orally and not kill my liver…anyone have any advice or any other good products that arent going to tear my liver and testes apart…and 17hd anybody take that and have good results with that? [/quote]

Try reading.

Oral steroids destroy your liver, go read something you spank…

You’re in luck. I just created a miracle pill to give you 100 pounds of lean mass while eating away all your bodyfat and enlarging your cock. All this with no side effects.

I will sell this miracle pill for $20/dose. You need to take 2 a day for 4 weeks. Thats 56 doses. Please send me a western union for $1120. PM me for payment details.

Got to be a joke.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
You’re in luck. I just created a miracle pill to give you 100 pounds of lean mass while eating away all your bodyfat and enlarging your cock. All this with no side effects.

I will sell this miracle pill for $20/dose. You need to take 2 a day for 4 weeks. Thats 56 doses. Please send me a western union for $1120. PM me for payment details. [/quote]
LOL - Check’s in the mail

I haven’t recieved it yet. Guess I will have to keep my miracle pill all to myself. Oh well…