What Exactly Is Going on Here?

[quote]Steez wrote:
^ [quote] I consider these guys the most dangerous. They don’t even have a fucking clue how much or the actual purity of the gear the pros are using, nor do they account for variations in individual response to gear, and they spread bullshit. Idiots like your good friend Boo Boo will listen to this shit, think it’s all drugs and may eventually end up taking more than the Pros to maintain a 175lb physique.

“Ooh I’m not gaining… can’t break past 165lbs… gotta up the dose bro…” [/quote]

No you don’t![/quote]

Hey, he’s a victim. And he was funny…

He wanted to fake low test levels and get on TRT because:

[quote]SuperTightPanda wrote:
lol well morally I don’t care that a billion dollar pharmaceutical company is selling me there product, it’s my body and 90% of the crap at a GNC store is just like a drugstore trying to immitate testosterone which happens to be illegal, calling products testboost when its just vitamin c iron ginseng, lots of which no better then placebo effects, so scamming the real scammers is nothing in my mind :stuck_out_tongue: I just didnt know how Test therapy worked, so ya I draw the line there lol. viva la steroids, viva la muscle, viva la I wanna be a real boy cause I lost my dong due to a hooker accident so I cover it up by doing steroids. NOW YOU KNOW WHY I MUST DO THIS. lol jkin.[/quote]