What Else to Take with Test Cyp?

At 250mg you will need HCG to avoid full shut down of natural test production but some people might not need the Adex as their body might be able to handle that kind of dose without any gyno problems… I would still do Adex at 0.25-0.5 eod though.

You would also need to use a SERM (Nolva/Chlomid) for a PCT come end of cycle.

You can do 250mg per week, I am currently cruising on that amount and feel great with some of the best training sessions I have had to date… But for a cycle it just isnt really “worth” it, if you can up it slightly then you will reap more reward.

Got it. Do you think 500 would be ok for my first time?

As far as the HCG i am reading a buttload of different ways/cycles to take it. In your opinion how much and when should i be taking it?

you told him to do more research, yet you planned his whole cycle out for him… get a life

Dont you think that talking on a forum and extracting information is research?

Please don’t take it personally. You have to understand that several people per day post new threads asking the exact same questions you are and some members get a little short as a result. Personally I think that if the stickies were actually stickies and stayed on top and were more prominent that would mitigate some of the repeat questions, but no such luck.

It always seems to go one of two ways…

New Guy 1 has done all of his research ahead of time, and knows the general consensus here for a first cycle is to take 500mg of test-e per week for 10 weeks, with an appropriate AI dose, perhaps 0.5mg EOD of adex, and hCG while on cycle during weeks 3-10, then typically a 14 day break to let gear clear (depending on ester, of course) before starting PCT of 4-5 weeks of clomid or nolva. NG1 lays all this out as his plan, and it essentially looks exactly like the basic, vanilla, beginner cycle, and he posts it up for review, then…crickets…or attitudes like “Standard shit Sherlock, Why is this even a thread?” This is what happened to me. The only reason I got a single reply was because I also mentioned the possibility of adding Var in, because I’m a rebel (sarcasm). Oh, and even mentioning the addition of a mild ancillary like Var if it’s your first cycle, is also cause for being sent to a flamey grave.

The rest of the time we deal with New Guy 2 - NG2 claims to have done a bunch of research but is asking noob questions about doses, like how many ML/CC to take instead of MG, doesn’t mention an AI or PCT, nevermind that he may have taken those as a given and is asking purely about AAS dose/compound/ester, the mere fact that he didn’t mention them in his very first post infuriates most of the veteran members here. The problem is this is a longstanding pattern, and it’s clearly not the noobs’ fault if you ask me. What I think the new guys need most often is an education in research. NG2 simply don’t know what he don’t know, and thinking he’s done exhaustive research when he’s not aware of basic doses, AI and PCT protocols is a red flag that he is looking to be spoon-fed. Nobody wants to spoon-feed. But just this once… https://forums.t-nation.com/t/steroid-newbie-cycle-planning/97187

2 Likes

Haha. Very true. Im obviously NG2. What you are saying is totally understandable. Im not trying to cause waves or spark roid rage (bad joke). But thank you for the link. Ive really been searching a lot of threads. Im new and i want to get it right.

That’s one of the ones we all wish were permanently pinned to the top, and should answer most of your questions. If you plan to deviate at all from the basic beginner cycle, please post it up for critique along with your reasoning for doing so, and I’m sure you’ll get some more helpful feedback. And by all means when you finally do take the plunge start a cycle log for your benefit as well as the community’s. Best of luck.

That post really did help. Thank you again for posting it.

1 Like

Glad it helped. Any questions, just ask.

seems you changed your tone. Before you swore by having to take an AI even with no symptoms. Glad you used your brain for once.

Not sure why you have a problem with Andy Jones but it’s clear you do. Try to bring some objectivity to the discussion.

this will not end well…

also you dumb shit le is on this site. unless you have your discharge papers in hand delete this thread and make a new one after you join civvie st.

Try to bring some objectivity to the discussion. Like you just did?

I know you are, but what am I?

2 Likes

he contradicted what he said. Why don’t you get his cock out of your mouth for a few minutes. Your jaw much be tired.

I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

3 Likes

Not heard this one before - made me laugh.

Mopar why do you even bother posting? You’re obviously trying to troll and are really bad at it.

LMAO!!!

20 characters

yeah that mopar kid’s a dick