What else does the opposite sex do that turns you off (or pisses you off)

This may be too clean minded for most of you, but it really iritates me that women have no clue how a thermostat works. I mean really, how hard can it be? Oh, and trying to talk to me when I want to go to sleep. And cuddling. Who the hayseed wants to cuddle when you need a towel?

wow - where do i start? MY warden farts out of BOTH holes, goes poo on a paper towel in the living room to show me what came out, is too lazy to give my clown oral, and shoves her bloody pad in my face when i’m not looking. is that enough to turn a guy off or what ?? god - i cant stand it…

snicker God I hope you are kidding!!!

AND has so much yeast in her underwear… she could open up a bakery if i scaped it all out. [ oh my god, that made ME sick. ]

Generally, I accept cash only, but because you’re a special case, I’m willing to accept credit.

Please be aware that prices vary greatly. While you would normally be entited to the college student discount (50% of normal cost), you are a sorority girl. As such, I must charge you double. I'm sure you understand. ;)

At what point are you going to remember that your girlfriend reads the forum too? And she’s probably still pissed about the whole rib incident.

MBE: “Creator of awkward social situations. Since 1990.”

man what i cant stand is when a girl is drinking out of like a fucking big gulp or some super sized coke, i dont know what it is but it gets under my skin like none other

I hate it when girls go out in big groups. Man that pisses me off when I go to a party and there’s groups of girls dancing with each other like they couldn’t be having more fun. I also hate it when girls get TERRIBLE advice on how to treat guys from their girlfriends. I swear, if my girlfriend didn’t have her friends there to torture me our relationship would be 10X better. I also hate it when women say they won’t use weights because they don’t want to get huge muscles and look manly, then bitch at me when I try to nicely explain that weights don’t do that to women if they don’t want them to. Hell, there’s about a million things that women do that I hate, but I’ll still love them :slight_smile:

Talking,…I hate it when they won’t shut up.

Nate, couldn’t agree with you more. You think that a girl spends so much time looking pretty with make up, smelling nice with perfume, hair washed and colored, yet when you take them home for a quickie, it smells like the garbage men have been on strike. Maybe it’s me, but if a girl takes less care than me on hygiene, it’s a real TURN OFF MAN!

Also, they shave their armpits, and their legs...how about moving the razor up 30 more inches or so?? Is that so hard?

As Seinfeld says, there is good naked and bad naked. After sex, don't get up without putting any clothes on, while performing evening chores. It just isn't attractive. It's only attractive when i'm horny.

Master Monkey Butler: I am well aware of my lady’s frequent perusal of this forum. I am not one to forget such things, as you well know.

However, you should be made aware that if Mistress Vickie expects to receive gifts on holidays, anniversaries, etc, I must be allowed to earn my living as best I see fit.

If that means I gotta pimp myself out Sorority Girls, then so help me, I'm gonna do it. I ain't proud--but pride is too expensive to maintain.

So, to conclude, I'm going to continue earn money in any way possible, even if it means (to qoute the well known Robert Hamburger) "porking more hot babes than is physically possible."

MBE, thanks for giving John that heads up… and yes, I am still mad about that rib thing! But don’t worry - John’s working hard for his money, and it’s all cool with me… but baby, just remember - I want an Xbox and a pony and some diamond earrings. My man treats me soooo good… Now back to work! :wink:

The worst is when they tear my hair out by the roots while in the throes of passion. God that hurts!

First, your prices are way too cheap. Most slores are JAP’s and therefore have too much money.

Second, you just don’t want to “go in” after me because you know I got more skills (and I probably took her B-card).

Also, I would like to add that John and I think more females need to give up the B-card. =)

“Being a perverted bastard, since…my balls dropped.”

Derek, I understand what you are saying about the utter japiness of most slores. I have already mentioned that I double my prices for Sorority Hoes. Do you think I should triple them?

I will not respond to your comment about having "more skills" because, as you know, it was just plain silly to say such a simple thing. Shame on you. Next you'll want to compare penis size.

You're dead on about the B-Card, though!

It really yanks my short-n-curlies when a woman gets drunk and thinks she has to be the loudest person in the bar or gets drunk and thinks she can do ANYTHING she wants because she’s a girl and no one will thump her. --shut the hell up lady and in case you didn’t notice, there are little circles all over you where people have been touching you with 10 ft poles.

JAP? Slore? Can we Lawn Giland up this thread any more?

Dont even get me started…

I hate it when chicks vote.

I hate it when women ask you to kiss them and then tell you that they’re still in love with their ex-boyfriend who lives in fucking London fucking England and can’t be with you because it doesn’t “feel right” even though they “feel the same way you do”. Strictly hypothetical, of course.