What Else Can I Take?

Hey everyone,

found this site about two weeks ago, now i cant help but read it every day, its amazing.

so i got a question… im sort of a newbie, and i went and bought me a Universal Animal M-Stack [M for Methoxy], and also a Universal Animal Cuts. Now they may be overpriced as many say, and not necessarily the best, but i got em and im gonna stick with them.

im taking the M-stack now (21 days), then ill go a week without anything, then 21 days on the Cuts. Which Biotest supps can i take in conjunction with either of the above. im looking mostly to gaining lean body mass and cutting down on my belly.

or should i just stick to these until im done with em?

thanks

The Animal M-stack, if memory serves, contains something like 100mg of methoxy…which is 1/10th of the effective dose. I’d highly recommend trying the Biotest Methoxy-7 at the dose suggested on the bottle and compare your “results.” the rest of the m-stack contains low doses of test-boosters and liver detoxifiers (why do you need liver detoxifiers with methoxy?!? I thought methoxy IMPROVED liver function…oh wait, it makes it seem riskier i.e. more effective). Try the Methoxy-7 with Alpha Male if you want to get your money’s worth. All of this, of course, depends on your goals, bw, bf, years liftin’, etc. etc.

Depending upon your age, you may need less of certain supplements than you think!

well im 20 yrs old.
i plan on sticking to the M-stack because ive paid for it. maybe the liver detoxifiers are for the other stuff like the hGF secretagogues, LH boosters, Aromatase inhibitors, DHT blockers and all that other stuff, half of which sounds like a foreign language to me.

if i didnt have this stuff i definitly would have gotten Biotest’s Methoxy-7. you think i can take the Methoxy-7 along with the Animal Cuts (which i’ll get to after the M-stack) ?

silencer, my best advice would be to educate yourself. Read up on the different articles related to training and nutrition on this site as well as the products.

Then when your are done with your current stack as battlelust stated you can try Alpha Male and Methoxy-7.

You will then have some more knowledge under your belt and be able to draw a good comparison to the products.

[quote]silencer wrote:
well im 20 yrs old.
i plan on sticking to the M-stack because ive paid for it. maybe the liver detoxifiers are for the other stuff like the hGF secretagogues, LH boosters, Aromatase inhibitors, DHT blockers and all that other stuff, half of which sounds like a foreign language to me.

if i didnt have this stuff i definitly would have gotten Biotest’s Methoxy-7. you think i can take the Methoxy-7 along with the Animal Cuts (which i’ll get to after the M-stack) ?[/quote]

Okay, why in the world would you need “DHT blockers” at the age of 20?

Whatever happened to buy a couple of cans of Grow! and lifting heavy weights? Why are you trying to make this complicated, and perhaps dangerous?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Okay, why in the world would you need “DHT blockers” at the age of 20?

Whatever happened to buy a couple of cans of Grow! and lifting heavy weights? Why are you trying to make this complicated, and perhaps dangerous?
[/quote]

well the reason i got the M-stack because its supposed to be a natural anabolic stack, and therefore not as dangerous as a hormonal one.

Cyanide is natural and can kill you. Dont’ make the mistake of thinking that just because something is natural, that it is not bad for you.
-Matt

Silencer

You say you’re a “sort of a newbie”. How long have you been training? Do you keep a foodlog?

If training and diet isn’t up to par, supplements will do absolutely nothing for you but wasting your hard-earned cash. Save the money and buy some good protein instead.

Chek out what they sell here, top stuff you can’t go wrong with.

What else to take?

For size? - lean ground beef and rice in large quantities.

For “cuts?” - lots of meat, lots of veggies, no junk food.

Food is absolutely number one. Unless your diet is in line you’re going to be disappointed with your results.

Supps? Unless your diet AND training are in line you’re wasting money better spent elsewhere.

Read up on nutrition and training, spend a few years under the bar soaking up knowledge, then look to supps.

Luckily you’ve come to the right place… T-Nation will point you in the right direction.

JK

Yeah, unfortunately, like everyone else is saying, until you get your shit together it doesn’t matter what you are taking.

Have you read the 7 habits of effective nutrition yet? Have you read the t-dawg diet yet? Are you in fact keeping a food log? Are you doing a decent program with chins, dips, rows, deadlifts, squats and benches?

Eating right and getting lots of rest after tough workouts will get you started. You might want to look into some Surge and some Low-Carb Grow! and perhaps creatine in the beginning.

Save the rest until you actually know what you are doing.

thanks everyone.
basically i did two months of bodybuilding one or two years ago, and used protein. i inflated 20 pounds… but then i stopped bodybuilding and it all went away (but the traces of a generally bigger shape remained).

now im back (started a month ago). im doing the Beginner’s BlastOff Program which i love very much, (three weeks so far), and i plan to get off it in two weeks. But I have no idea which program to get into next. ive been looking around, i need a program thats optimally 4 days a week (more is ok, but no less). But im scared away from most programs by those clean sweeps and all that full body stuff that i cant see myself doing just yet.

as for my diet… i dont think a T-Nation diet can really apply to me… you see, im … well… how do i say this… vegetarian. dont know if i’ll stay that way (doubt it) but i am now and i plan to stick to it.

im making up with protein powder basically- but not nearly enough shakes as i realized today. (dont have Grow! yet tho).

I also try not to eat carbs after 6 p.m. (im successful in this 6 days of the week pretty much).

and i dont eat junk food (no deserts, no chocolate, no chips, no fast food)… all good hearty homecooked mediterranean/middle eastern food).

pls let me know what you think.

Sounds like you’re on the right course. Your best bet right now is to STAY on course and let the results add up little by little.

Keep reading this site, keep your diet and training on track and you’ll be fine.

As for the intimidating total body workouts - give them a shot. You might like them… just a thought. Remember you can modify them slightly if the volume is too much for you right now.

JK