What Does Weed Do ?

I don’t smoke that much anymore… maybe once a month, but boy, when I do, I get blazed!

When I used to smoke everyday it was kind of a downer though…

homo milk 3.25 % fat homogenized milk, if it aint homo its just gay…(hopefully this wont be found offensive) yeah the argument stands that smoking may not be the best method of getting it into your system, but id say its far more cost effective and satisfying

sorry guys. I know that i messed up the grammar shit. so smoke to get the mind muscle connection. how much like to baked or just buzzed.

[quote]westdale warrior wrote:
homo milk 3.25 % fat homogenized milk, if it aint homo its just gay…(hopefully this wont be found offensive) yeah the argument stands that smoking may not be the best method of getting it into your system, but id say its far more cost effective and satisfying
[/quote]

You can use horrible skunk weed to make butter to put in your pasta/bread/muffin/brownies/cookies/et cetera. However when you smoke the skunk it’s nasty, but when you eat it bon jour

[quote]dnlhe11 wrote:
sorry guys. I know that i messed up the grammar shit. so smoke to get the mind muscle connection. how much like to baked or just buzzed.[/quote]

Definitely not something I’d make a habit of, but if you wanted to try it once on a muscle group you had a hard time feeling and getting to grow, getting a bit buzzed shouldn’t hurt. Depends on what lifts you’d be doing but it could be done. I definitely wouldn’t be going heavy though.

Got to say that there are probably more sensible ways of learning to feel a muscle and I think in the long run you’d lose too much intensity in your lifting. As someone pointed out above, no one’s paying you to train so you can do what you like, just keep it in line with your goals. And try not to kill yourself.

[quote]dnlhe11 wrote:
sorry guys. I know that i messed up the grammar shit. so smoke to get the mind muscle connection. how much like to baked or just buzzed.[/quote]

Take a vinyl tarp and make a little mini tepee. Inside you have an ounce of the finest you can get your hands on, a hotplate and a tin pan. Put the ounce onto the tin pan, and the tin pan onto the hotplate, hotplate on high.

Sit in there till you become a fire dragon warlock.

Do reps of 6-12 of Ren and Stimpy.

Weed effects everyone differently. I know a bunch of people who prefer to play sports while high over not being high (or other things). After playing basketball a few times high, I’m one of the people who doesn’t improve after smoking (played like shit, but it was still fun at least). I prefer to partake after strenuous activities, which I think is a good sign, showing I don’t need it so much I will jump the gun. Also, there’s 2 kinds of marijuana that affect you differently, one makes you more sleepy and the other just makes you straight-up high.

Does anyone know of any ways that it can affect your body like on a chemical level? Like does it impact recovery at all? (aside from the ways already mentioned by westdale). And I think he means homogenized milk

hilarious vid man

hahaha,that must’ve been some good shit

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]dnlhe11 wrote:

Take a vinyl tarp and make a little mini tepee. Inside you have an ounce of the finest you can get your hands on, a hotplate and a tin pan. Put the ounce onto the tin pan, and the tin pan onto the hotplate, hotplate on high.

Sit in there till you become a fire dragon warlock.

Do reps of 6-12 of Ren and Stimpy.
[/quote]

This man knows what hes talking about.

Ive smoked on and off for 10 years, while competing in fight sports. I used to blaze and go run 7-8 miles in january in PA. Everything in moderation, though if you get the chance, smoke Hash instead

[quote]John Romaniello wrote:
Definitely doesn’t impact your spelling. [/quote]

I never noticed but your avatar does a constant facepalm and somehow this post made me notice…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]westdale warrior wrote:
wont hurt your lifts at all, i dont like it really before powerlifting training because it kinda kills my ability to get pumped up mentally, but for “high” volume work i find it helps me tune in on the muscle groups im using. also theres nothing better in the world after a deadlift pb then riping a bowl drinking 2 liters of homo milk and taking a nap. makes you hungry makes you sleepy combined with lifting… makes you bigger stronger faster[/quote]

Homo milk? [/quote]

Dont ask, dont tell.

You smoke two weeds a week? How big are they?