What Does Off-Topic Think of PWI?

It needs more balance.

It’s 90% religious conservatives, 10% godless liberals.

It can be hard to read sometimes but, posters like Cortes, Pat, and Kamui (awesome stuff) keep it interesting.

There are some seriously religious head-bangers over there.

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
As long as I look past the ‘tone’, and stay detached from the the subject matter, I like to lurk and learn from the various people who know what they’re talking about.

Half the time, i’d like to hunt a few down and break their fucking jaws… That’s when I go back to SAMA and GAL :)[/quote]

x2

Well said man.[/quote]

x3 … IH for prez!!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:
As long as I look past the ‘tone’, and stay detached from the the subject matter, I like to lurk and learn from the various people who know what they’re talking about.

Half the time, i’d like to hunt a few down and break their fucking jaws… That’s when I go back to SAMA and GAL :)[/quote]

EXACTLY X4

For instance this thread…

IDK what else to say lol

Cookoo for coco puffs meets highly condensed fecal matter…

I like it, but my mind is fairly fucked up though.

It needs more balance.

It’s 90% religious conservatives, 10% godless liberals.

To point out what I’m talking about, just look at this thread:

I haven’t followed Obama’s term, but I highly doubt he’s a complete idiot who has done nothing right as he’s depicted ^ here.

They’ve called his wife illiterate.

They think he’s not smart because his grades and thesis have been kept secret.

It would be nice if there was a balanced perspective especially for those of us not completely up to speed on the topic.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
It needs more balance.

[/quote]

Perhaps it just needs more fiber… to flush some of the s**t out.

I like PWI because there are some very easy targets that go absolutely apeshit when you push their buttons.

I haven’t paid much attention to any of it for the past several months though.

I don’t even go in PWI because I can’t type that fast and if I get in long debates I’d never get anything done. You’ll notice most of my posts are under a hundred words.

Also, it’s more of a waste because you can type and type and link to things and post pictures and graphs and when it comes to something like politics or religion we all know that nothing changes by the end of the debate except everyone’s angrier.

Pushharder runs PWI so I do my best to stay away but occasionally I peep a boo to see what’s up.

There’s too much political and religious discussion on there IMO. It would be cool if we had more guys on there that are versed in economics, finance and/or business so we could have conversations without having to infuse the word ‘liberal,’ ‘conservative,’ ‘democrat,’ and ‘republican’ every other post.

PWI should be called “Semantics and Bullshit.”
It seems like that’s all the arguments degenerate into.

I do enjoy it though, oddly enough.

Stay classy bro.