What Does it Mean if You Have a Recurring Dream ...

Okay so I have had this dream like three times, probably more cause I rarely remember my dreams.

It’s at the beach, even though I rarely go to the beach. There’s usually some kind of sea-cliff. The water starts out being very tame, but then eventually a massive wave comes and sweeps me into the ocean in one way or another. Also, if I’m facing towards the water, there are usually cliffs on both the left and the right side. Even though it defies the laws of physics (give me a break, it’s a dream) when the big the wave comes, water also pours down from the top of the cliffs that surround me.

What does it mean?

Funny answers or serious answers.

And no, I don’t think I’ve caught teh gay.

[quote]johnconkle wrote:

What does it mean?

[/quote]

teh ghey.

sry.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]johnconkle wrote:

What does it mean?

[/quote]

teh ghey.

sry.[/quote]

its conclusive

The most holy and unholy figures in T-Nation agree, it is teh ghey.

The big cliffs probably represent your butt cheeks.

“The Big Wave” that comes in and smacks on the cliffs… well, that ain’t good news for you.

As HMac said… teh ghey

yeah sorry dude. 4/4 internet doctors agree.

you have Gheyds.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

“The Big Wave” that comes in and smacks on the cliffs… well, that ain’t good news for you.

As HMac said… teh ghey

[/quote]

So what you’re saying is, in my dream I am surrounded by my own ass?

[quote]johnconkle wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

As HMac said… teh ghey

[/quote]

So what you’re saying is, in my dream I am surrounded by my own ass? [/quote]

Alas, it is so.

Hey, this is you’re dream! I’m only reading the cards here, Mr. Ghey.

Waves

To see clear, calm waves in your dream, signify renewal, a calm state of mind and tranquil emotions. It may also signal an important decision to be made.

If you are riding a wave, then it indicates that you are trying to get a handle on your emotions.

To hear waves crashing in your dream, indicates tenderness and relaxation. It also brings about feelings of sensuality and sexuality.

To dream that you are caught in a tidal wave, signifies the strength of your emotions, perhaps accompanied by tears that you are holding back in your waking life.

To see muddy, violent waves in your dream, signifies that a fatal error was made in an important decision.

[quote]johnconkle wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

As HMac said… teh ghey

[/quote]

So what you’re saying is, in my dream I am surrounded by my own ass? [/quote]

That would be too literal of an interpretation.

The metaphorical interpretation is that you want to see yourself being washed in a sea of manlove.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

To see muddy, violent waves in your dream, signifies that a fatal error was made in an important decision. [/quote]

yep, so poop before you squat.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

To see muddy, violent waves in your dream, signifies that a fatal error was made in an important decision. [/quote]

yep, so poop before you squat.[/quote]

/thread

In my defense, my wife told me about this–I’ve never used it–so you may not want to either, but just in case:

http://www.dreamota.com/

“Learning to interpret your dreams can give you access to secrets and feelings hidden within your own subconcious mind. By understanding the meaning of your dreams you gain self-knowledge, opening a path to communication with your true inner self. Our dictionary of dream symbols and keywords can help by suggesting possible meanings for the people, animals, and things that appear in your dreams.”