What Does It Feel Like?

Interesting stuff. . .
There are a few on this site (not me), who have some experience with test and females. I think that the biggest risk with this is the possibility of virilization (sp?) or masculine features.

Once these set in, they are virtually impossible to remove. Hopefully someone will chime in with better info? I am aware that some female figure athletes use, but most don’t speak up about it (as much as some of us wish they would). If you are interested, a few women have spoken up in past posts. you would probably have to look back a bit to find them.

Happy Hunting,

[quote]D3HT09 wrote:
Interesting stuff. . .
There are a few on this site (not me), who have some experience with test and females. I think that the biggest risk with this is the possibility of virilization (sp?) or masculine features.

Once these set in, they are virtually impossible to remove. Hopefully someone will chime in with better info? I am aware that some female figure athletes use, but most don’t speak up about it (as much as some of us wish they would).

If you are interested, a few women have spoken up in past posts. you would probably have to look back a bit to find them.

Happy Hunting,[/quote]

Well there’s plenty of information out there on the physiological effects, but not much first hand stuff psychological effects. If I find anything interesting I’ll let you guys know.

And yeah in women, virilization is irreversible. I think with proper planning and education it’s avoidable though.

Women are WAY more sensitive to androgens than men are.

Their receptors are incredibly sensitive.

The dose of anavar used for women would not even be noticeable to a male of the same height and weight.

But the woman’s sex drive on the same dose is uncontrollable, and strength/endurance ect go through the roof comparably.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
just curious as to what it feels like to be on steroids. is it the same feeling you get after a heavy set of deads and tearing apart the weights getting more reps then you thought you would?

i just love that feeling and i think it’d be cool if there was a way to have it all the time, like not just the 5 minutes after your set.[/quote]

I injected 250mg Test E 2 days ago and took 30mg of Dbol about 4.5 hours ago, and I’ve been on cycle for 2 weeks now. I’m now sitting in front of my laptop typing away, just like I would be 5 weeks ago. No mood change, no extra energy, and my fingers aren’t pounding into the keyboard with superhuman strength. I also have no sides as of yet, most importantly I can fuck like I’m 22, because I am… at least for the next 11 days.

[quote]JIMAKOSGIAN wrote:
thanks someone in level 4 like you seems to be more undrestanding unlike some other people i have encountered in this forum who just rush to jump into conclusions but howw can someone reach level 4 or even just go up a level?[/quote]

I dont rush to jump to conclusions… i simply do not agree with certain things you have said and when i do not, i will tell you.

I’d tell you to your face too.

Hope that doesnt hurt your feelings?

And you meant sarcastic and mis-spelt ironic.

Brook

[quote]D3HT09 wrote:
I believe that the levels are based upon how many Biotest products have been bought (please correct me if I am wrong).

Back to the subject at hand. . .
Test can make a man feel like more of a man. The best way I can describe this is that it amplifies your own personality. If you are a dick, then you will be a hyper dick on test. if you are chill and happy, then you will probably be hyper chill and happy.

Many people equate this feeling to being a teenager again (lots of energy, sex drive, and maybe a little less self control).

Peace,[/quote]

I have to say i agree with this - for me personally, i am a moral and sensitive man. On AAS i am exactly the same but due to the confidence and aggression (yes, it does exist) increases i tend to be more likely to express when i feel either are being taken advantage of or compromised.

I am aggressive and temperamental naturally - i am more so with higher androgen levels.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
JIMAKOSGIAN wrote:
thanks someone in level 4 like you seems to be more undrestanding unlike some other people i have encountered in this forum who just rush to jump into conclusions but howw can someone reach level 4 or even just go up a level?

I dont rush to jump to conclusions… i simply do not agree with certain things you have said and when i do not, i will tell you.

I’d tell you to your face too.

Hope that doesnt hurt your feelings?

And you meant sarcastic and mis-spelt ironic.

Brook[/quote]

damn you realy do realy read all the topics!! i defenatly apreciate the fact you’d tell me to my face thats the kind of man i am!!!

i guess i confusing the effects of testosterone with effects of adrenalin

If I may 781, the first thing that comes to mind for me, is that no matter how difficult it is to put up X poundage - it still feels almost effortless somehow. When you come off of your gear, the same weight, even if you can lift it feels 10x heavier.

Try something mild at first or dive in head first, either way questions like that make you sound like a stupid kid!
There are much better ways to find out about aas effects on your body and mind.
Like after tearing appart a set of deads? Give me a friggin break.

[quote]forcedrep24 wrote:
Try something mild at first or dive in head first, either way questions like that make you sound like a stupid kid!
Like after tearing appart a set of deads? Give me a friggin break.[/quote]

Apparently it was thought provoking enough to produce 2 pages of dialogue - including your disparaging remark…

There are much better ways to find out about aas effects on your body and mind.[/quote]

As wrong as it feels to stand up for Live, I don’t think it was a stupid question. He’s tapping into a great resource (a collection of intelligent AAS users) to collect information about something before he tries it. How is that stupid? You’d rather he just dived in with no information?

It isnt the question “What do AAS feel like?”

It is the question “Do they feel like it feels after doing a set of deads?” Followed by “Because Deads increase test levels so i assume the feeling is the same”
I mean, comeON! This is the reason of a crazy person.

I mean this is a really inane, childish and plain ridiculous question. IMO it is the question a troll would ask. The fact that this poster is not a troll (so some say) just further adds to his obvious stupidity.

Besides, what does it matter what it “feels” like? We (bodybuilders and muscle-heads) dont use the drugs for how they feel - this is sometimes a bonus, sometimes a curse (think Dianabol vs. Anadrol) - we use them for what can be achieved with them.

Obviously TRT patients using testosterone use the drug for other reasons, but this is not the motive of the OP as we all know.

It is a question that is not in keeping with the essence of the drug or the culture (as in using high dose anabolics for bodybuilding purposes) IMPO.

Brook

Like after tearing appart a set of deads? Give me a friggin break.[/quote]

zip it, weiner.

[quote] Brook wrote:

It is the question “Do they feel like it feels after doing a set of deads?” Followed by “Because Deads increase test levels so i assume the feeling is the same”

I mean this is a really inane, childish and plain ridiculous question. IMO it is the question a troll would ask. The fact that this poster is not a troll (so some say) just further adds to his obvious stupidity.

Besides, what does it matter what it “feels” like? We (bodybuilders and muscle-heads) dont use the drugs for how they feel - this is sometimes a bonus, sometimes a curse (think Dianabol vs. Anadrol) - we use them for what can be achieved with them.

Obviously TRT patients using testosterone use the drug for other reasons, but this is not the motive of the OP as we all know.

It is a question that is not in keeping with the essence of the drug or the culture (as in using high dose anabolics for bodybuilding purposes) IMPO.

Brook[/quote]

how do you really feel?

Brook wrote:

Brook

how do you really feel?
[/quote]

Think back when you were a dumb teenager and didn’t care about anything and humped everything in sight…Oh wait nevermind.

I think that this is a legit question to ask.

Everyone on this forum had to start somewhere. Not everyone was born with the knowledge that is often taken for granted here. Maybe 781 has no interest in ever dipping his toes in the AAS pool, but wants to see what all the hype is about. Maybe he is testing the waters to see if this might be something for him in the future. Maybe he is curious if “roid rage” exists (based upon some of the responses he might come to believe this).

Come on guys, do yourselves a favor and try NOT to look like you are a bunch of juiced-up assholes. AAS users have enough of a stigma in today’s world. Let’s act like the competent, and intelligent people we know you are. If I remember correctly, the people on this forum have done great things by helping to dispel some of these myths, and give good realistic advice to those who need it.

Peace,

i actually do want to get into AAS. its just so many fucking facts to remember.

im sorry if it seems too simple but id really rather just have someone print my out a simple instruction manual like do these drugs on these days for this long then do this for PCT.

there just seems like a TON of information about the stuff and its like do i really need to be a pharmacist to take this stuff?

thats whats halting me from doing them though. i know people who did them before and just have a shit ton of absess’ and dont want to end up like them but i also realize that in order to achieve the goals i want to achieve im going to need to do them.

this question was really no deeper than what it was at the surface level, just some curiosity i dont believe half the steroid myths anyway and its bad enough how many people i meet think im on them because im bigger than them and dont have the best skin.

i actually do want to get into AAS. its just so many fucking facts to remember.

im sorry if it seems too simple but id really rather just have someone print my out a simple instruction manual like do these drugs on these days for this long then do this for PCT.

there just seems like a TON of information about the stuff and its like do i really need to be a pharmacist to take this stuff?

thats whats halting me from doing them though. i know people who did them before and just have a shit ton of absess’ and dont want to end up like them but i also realize that in order to achieve the goals i want to achieve im going to need to do them.

this question was really no deeper than what it was at the surface level, just some curiosity i dont believe half the steroid myths anyway and its bad enough how many people i meet think im on them because im bigger than them and dont have the best skin.[/quote]

Im glad your asking here, and other people are asking questions too, that way you can get the correct info. theres so much ignorance out there its sad.

want an instruction manual? check your pm I got an ebook that clears alot up.
oh and check the stickies up there, there is plenty of info up there too.

There are a few “unwritten rules” in this forum. It seems that people in here are willing to help those who are interested, but meet the minimum criteria.

1. must be of a mature age. I have left this purposely vague as it depends on who you talk to (some say 18, others say mid 20’s, and yet others think time under the bar+ stabilized hormones after puberty).

2. do your homework. People may help you, but it helps to show that you have the basic knowledge. Examples of this include: What is PCT (post cycle therapy), and why is it vital to getting the most from a cycle? What is a good base/ starter compound (typically Test-E on this site). What are important ancillary drugs to have on hand (to include SARMs, and AIs).

3. DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCES. this is a non-source board, and people (most) wish to keep it this way.

I would suggest checking some of the stickies at the top of this page as they can be a decent source of info. once you have some of the basics under your belt, then start posting SPECIFIC questions. I think you will see some people respond, and help you build your first cycle.

No one here will give you a free ride. most everyone has had to pay their dues by studying and asking good questions.

Welcome To The Darkside,