T Nation

What Does It Feel Like?

The only problem I ever had was that I really dont give a fuck at all on high test cycles.

I drive straight through stop signs and red lights sometimes without thinking about it.

But as far as tempermant Im incredibly chill 99% of the time, people can talk shit to your face and you just laugh it off.

You really just dont care.

But if you do get angry, which takes alot on test, if your not someone with anger issues, then your going to thrash some shit.

Sooo… what if you ARE someone with anger issues? Watch the fuck out? Lets see…

You are happy and chilled - easy going… as long as everyone you encounter is going about their life in a way that you agree with. If they step out of line then you will have words.

This can be any of the things that you find in the slightest bit offensive to your person, that would normally just piss you off internally or annoy you mildly… it now incenses you to a point where you can barely contain your fury…

“They think they can speak to me/her/us like that? -Let me tell you, my ‘friend’, if you cross me again i will hesitate not in splicing your throat open for you…”

etc…etc…

I am normally a very pleasant and humourous person… kind and loving. Am i different? Nope.
I am a moral person and i hold others to the same high standards that i hold myself. Am i different? Nope…

However if someone questions or challenges my morality then i will retort in a most aggressive way. I cant help that, i am passionate about my beliefs is all.

It will rarely end up in full argument as i have a temper so hate to get that feeling.

In conclusion, i have that ‘feeling’ much more frequently than when i am not using.

This is 500mg test and above.

Brook

test and its derivatives makes your body produce more pheromones actualy it does that on overdrive thats why the ladys pay more attention and it is clinicaly proven!!you can visit anabolicminds.com and read all about it!!

as far as steroids making you agresive from my own experiecne i have noticed that you will be more confident and have strong will!!

you will be able to exercise more and fell like superman!

but if you are a guy who doesnt normaly have atitude or anger problems then you will be all right 99% of the time!!

imo roids cause another greater than phisiological side effects they create psycological sides and thats were we all need to be careful!!

if you screw up your hormone system and dont take any pct you will defenantly have serius psycological sides!!

a great friend of mine once said <>

[quote]pch2 wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
Yes, I am more pleasant,I am more confidant,people around me notice its like a whole new me.

I am not a different person just a better feeling person,it allows the real me come through.

Then why do you think AAS gets such a bad rap? Are most people’s ‘real me’ unpleasant?

(sorry if this has been discussed before, I don’t venture in here much) [/quote]

like anything theres side effects.
it is the governments flavour of the week and the rest of the world has to follow suit.

Let me give you an example,

if your body sees an over abundance of test then it will shut down your natural production untill its back to normal levels and this causes temporary shrinkage of the balls because they are not being used, they do not go away and die they just shrink and when you come off the drug they come back,in time.

The media turned that fact into " steroids make your dick little"

A man is more assertive possibly a little bit short tempered but that depends on the people but they are more “manly”
The media took that and turned that into “roid rage, take steroids and you will flip out and hurt people”

the media likes to take simple side effects which are eaisly controled if you know what you are doing and flat out lie about them and make them into something they are not.

and EVERYONE feeds into the media one way or another this is one reason why the prez. went on his " war on steroids" even though people in sports have used steroids and other performance drugs for the better part of the 1900s

They have a great use, males going through andropause use them to feel human.

people with aids and cancer and other muscle wasting issues take them so they can eat and feel human.

They are so useful in so many ways but still have a horrible stigma about them.

[quote]JIMAKOSGIAN wrote:imo roids cause another greater than phisiological side effects they create psycological sides and thats were we all need to be careful!!

if you screw up your hormone system and dont take any pct you will defenantly have serius psycological sides!![/quote]

What sort of psychological sides do you mean?

when someone is on test he has the feeling of well being and and all the above we talked about like strong wiil great strenght uncodrolable sexdrive etc.

but when off he sudenly realizes he doesnt have it anymore so he says to himself what hapened???were has everything gone??and then is when it all starts

he believes he is not the man he was because nothing works for him the way it used to!and thats when depresion comes in and leads him to do more cycles!!

[quote]JIMAKOSGIAN wrote:
when someone is on test he has the feeling of well being and and all the above we talked about like strong wiil great strenght uncodrolable sexdrive etc.

but when off he sudenly realizes he doesnt have it anymore so he says to himself what hapened???were has everything gone??and then is when it all starts

he believes he is not the man he was because nothing works for him the way it used to!and thats when depresion comes in and leads him to do more cycles!![/quote]

That makes a lot of sense, thanks.

i wonder if you are being hironic??

[quote]JIMAKOSGIAN wrote:
i wonder if you are being hironic??[/quote]

Sardonic? No, I was serious. It hasn’t been something I’ve thought about but it really makes sense that a high would then result in a low, and it’s probably like being bi polar. When you’re in a low you can never figure out why, and without the proper medication (or PCT as the case may be) you just feel insane.

thanks someone in level 4 like you seems to be more undrestanding unlike some other people i have encountered in this forum who just rush to jump into conclusions but howw can someone reach level 4 or even just go up a level?

[quote]JIMAKOSGIAN wrote:
thanks someone in level 4 like you seems to be more undrestanding unlike some other people i have encountered in this forum who just rush to jump into conclusions but howw can someone reach level 4 or even just go up a level?[/quote]

You clearly don’t understand the Level system.

[quote]JIMAKOSGIAN wrote:
thanks someone in level 4 like you seems to be more undrestanding unlike some other people i have encountered in this forum who just rush to jump into conclusions but howw can someone reach level 4 or even just go up a level?[/quote]

The levels actually mean nothing and are just a reflection of how much product I’ve bought from Biotest. I use my account to get stuff for both me and my brother so we’ve spent a lot of money. So, I wouldn’t worry about levels, it just shows we consume a lot of Metabolic Drive.

I believe that the levels are based upon how many Biotest products have been bought (please correct me if I am wrong).

Back to the subject at hand. . .
Test can make a man feel like more of a man. The best way I can describe this is that it amplifies your own personality. If you are a dick, then you will be a hyper dick on test. if you are chill and happy, then you will probably be hyper chill and happy.

Many people equate this feeling to being a teenager again (lots of energy, sex drive, and maybe a little less self control).

Peace,

ohhh thanks i realy couldnt figure it out since i cant order from greece

[quote]D3HT09 wrote:
I believe that the levels are based upon how many Biotest products have been bought (please correct me if I am wrong).

Back to the subject at hand. . .
Test can make a man feel like more of a man. The best way I can describe this is that it amplifies your own personality. If you are a dick, then you will be a hyper dick on test. if you are chill and happy, then you will probably be hyper chill and happy.

Many people equate this feeling to being a teenager again (lots of energy, sex drive, and maybe a little less self control).

Peace,[/quote]

that sounds alot better for an explenation!!

test does make you more of what you already are

Does anyone think there is any merit to the role age has to play into the physcological effects? I don’t really know how much test levels decline in the average male as he ages from say, 20-50, but I assume there is some degree in everyone.

This leads me to believe that an older guy may experience ‘higher highs’ and possibly ‘lower lows’ than a younger guy who has higher natural test levels. I know that this very subjective and impossible to actually prove.

I know that when I am on (which is no more than 3 months out of the year total; well that’s the plan for the foreseeable future lol) I experience everyday things in a more positive light.

When I am off my mood doesn’t change but I do often think about how much progress I could be making if I was on more often. That’s not a temptation I give much thought too though because I still make gains while off.

I obviously have my own opinions but considering the fact that I’m realtively young compared to most people here I can’t say for sure.

Do you guys have any experience with test and the psychological effects on females? Would the lows be worse? Kinda like BONE’s idea about older men.

[quote]JIMAKOSGIAN wrote:
i wonder if you are being hironic??[/quote]

Who cares what she’s being. Just don’t chase her away. Hopefully MsM will tag along soon…

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Do you guys have any experience with test and the psychological effects on females? Would the lows be worse? Kinda like BONE’s idea about older men.[/quote]

Pitifully low doses of things like anavar, IIRC, will put a woman’s sex drive like a dude on 500mg/wk of test.

It feels like… victory.

Well, actually I just said that to be amusing.

The “feel” factor varies greatly between individuals and also with some androgens feeling different than others.

I myself for example don’t experience much of a difference in what things feel like: sex drive is higher and work capacity is higher, with CNS overtraining becoming hardly an issue. But many have overall feelings of much better well-being, or much more self-confidence, or much more energy moment to moment, and so forth.

There’s also feelings that can exist such as depression caused by too much Deca, feeling feverish caused by too much Equipoise, feeling crappy due to allowing estrogen to go too high, and probably others.

Irritability and misplaced forms of aggression can be increased but not I think to any untoward or certainly not uncontrollable degree. The person that says he can’t control it, can’t control his normal irritability or misplaced aggression either IMO.