T Nation

What Does It Feel Like?

just curious as to what it feels like to be on steroids. is it the same feeling you get after a heavy set of deads and tearing apart the weights getting more reps then you thought you would?

i just love that feeling and i think it’d be cool if there was a way to have it all the time, like not just the 5 minutes after your set.

Nope.

Heroin and MDMA would be nearer that.

You gonna go try them now? no? well shut the fuck up then troll.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Nope.

Heroin and MDMA would be nearer that.

You gonna go try them now? no? well shut the fuck up then troll.[/quote]

Damn… I don’t think a troll would post 1000 times.

What you mean? That is a troll question if i ever heard one.

This guy is all over the forums…

He’s just recently expressing his interest in steroids.

Oh - i might have been thinking of someone else but i could have sworn i have seen this guy trolling…

If not i apologise for calling troll so damn quick (post count does seem high!) but i stand by the view that this question is troll like.

brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
You gonna go try them now? no? well shut the fuck up then troll.[/quote]

Nah, Live is far from being a troll. But most people still do tell him to shut the fuck up…

“Test is a hell of a drug.”

Ive tried some shit in my life and nothing gives bang for buck and overall “fun” like test does.

Steroids are cheap and more fun than anything out there.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Oh - i might have been thinking of someone else but i could have sworn i have seen this guy trolling…

If not i apologise for calling troll so damn quick (post count does seem high!) but i stand by the view that this question is troll like.

brook[/quote]

i dont what youre so sensitive about it for. i was just being curious, i dont know anyone personally who’s done steroids to ask.

and the reason you feel that way after a set of deadlifts or something is because of increased testosterone/adrenaline right? so i figured if youre on a drug that increases your test levels it may bring the same effects.

at least Westclock was serious… i think?

yeah he was being serious and i agree, although i will honestly say ive never touched a drug in my life aside from AAS. just a moral ive always had. But ill be damned if im gonna give up test!

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
just curious as to what it feels like to be on steroids. is it the same feeling you get after a heavy set of deads and tearing apart the weights getting more reps then you thought you would?

i just love that feeling and i think it’d be cool if there was a way to have it all the time, like not just the 5 minutes after your set.[/quote]

The only way you will really know is to do some yourself.

But I took Anavar it was great! I felt confident. My muscles looked like they were going to explode out of my skin(just pumped like I came from doing sets all the time). And women for some reason just looked at you and knew you were breeding stock. I swear they can smell the T coming off you. My strength was amazingly strong(that in itself feels really good).

Like warm apple pie.

Basicly you can do more with less injury,you have more stamina and you have a greater sense of well being.

Hormones are powerful and they are not “drugs” per se.
They tell your body what to do,with what you got.
so the “feeling” is kind of hard to understand without trying it but I can tell you that it is one of they best feelings in the world,hard to explain though.

Testosterone is what makes a man a man and if you like feeling like yourself then you will do what you can to maximise your test levels.

but remember steroids come with side effects, Is it worth it? this is the question anyone curious about them need to ask first.

I wonder if this is just because you’re exuding more confidence.

Since Live opened the door, can I ask if any of you notice changes in your personality on T vs off. Do people around you notice?

Just in case I need to clairfy: I mean small things, I realise you don’t become a different person.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
dirtbag wrote:… And women for some reason just looked at you and knew you were breeding stock. I swear they can smell the T coming off you.
[/quote]

Not sure how some can exude more confidence but. I guess. You just seem more sure of yourself and feel like you can take on the world. Nothing worries you at all.

Nope not really, I was mildly depressed for a bit(week or 2). That was all.

[quote]
Just in case I need to clairfy: I mean small things, I realise you don’t become a different person. [/quote]

The only thing I can think of is the your a bit younger in feeling. Like you love the tunes really loud in your car. Your more assertive in what you do.

Oh one thing …things get to you quicker. And you have to chill the fuck out and think before you react. Thats about all I can think of. There is no such thing as rage or anything like that. I also avoided people that would piss me off just cause my patience for drama was very low.

For myself, I can tell it has increased my energy and motivation. I feel more get up and go and willing to get things done.

I’ve finished some projects lately I don’t think I could’ve finished without enhancement. I can think clearer, am more ambitious, and have more follow through.

Confidence wise I agree with what the guy earlier said. At least with testosterone and Dianabol I feel a sense of calm and inner confidence that I’ve never had before. Other people seem to pick up on it as well I’ve noticed.

I have also noticed I have less tolerance for BS and am more assertive than before. I used to just “take it like a man,” but now I’m more apt to defend my position and stick up for myself.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Not sure how some can exude more confidence but. I guess. You just seem more sure of yourself and feel like you can take on the world. Nothing worries you at all.[/quote]

This is exactly what I mean, women can tell when you feel like you could own the world. You exude that confidence.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
dirtbag wrote:… And women for some reason just looked at you and knew you were breeding stock. I swear they can smell the T coming off you.

Since Live opened the door, can I ask if any of you notice changes in your personality on T vs off. Do people around you notice?

Just in case I need to clairfy: I mean small things, I realise you don’t become a different person. [/quote]

Yes, I am more pleasant,I am more confidant,people around me notice its like a whole new me.

I am not a different person just a better feeling person,it allows the real me come through.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
pch2 wrote:

Just in case I need to clairfy: I mean small things, I realise you don’t become a different person.

Yes, I am more pleasant,I am more confidant,people around me notice its like a whole new me.

I am not a different person just a better feeling person,it allows the real me come through.
[/quote]

This is exactly it!!

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

[/quote]

Then why do you think AAS gets such a bad rap? Are most people’s ‘real me’ unpleasant?

(sorry if this has been discussed before, I don’t venture in here much)