What does everyone do for a job..??

Electrical Engineer that graduated from GA Tech in 97, I work right now as a programmer in Cumming, GA.

Surprisingly enough, I’m an attorney – corporate lawyer to be precise.

Research Program administrator. I’s in charge of a couple of scientist types, their techs & budgets…translation desk job.

Hey Charlie! You a green feet?! Not me, decided to go into medicine. Probably put the uniform back on in 2 years.

Croooz

Graduated with a degree in Business and have a straight sales background. I currently handle strategic alliances (Bus. Development) for a Dot-com in San Francisco.

With pride…right after graduation…that night in fact…I did have to explain to my wife what the hell I had on my ass and why would anyone want feet…and then the kids…

Clinical exercise physiologist and JC Strength Coach.

I run a hedge fund. Been at it for about 8 years.

I am currently in a very odd transitional state. Graduate school was eating away at my sense of well-being and I soon discovered that I, too, could suffer from burn-out. I have chosen to take the next semester off on “sebbatical”.
I was recently certified as a PT via the ISSA, and plan to pursue the fitness industry for a little while. Ultimately, I would like to work with young and/or developmentally disabled atheletes in some capacity.
Today I was offered an interesting position in behavioral therapy with an autistic teen. I have worked with autistic children before and am fascinated by the disorder. What I have learned is to always keep my options open.

MBE: “Constantly swinging from tree to tree to opportunity since 0988.”

-Eric

Traditional Animator (hand drawn, none of that computer crap for me!)

and I adjunct at a couple of local colleges (Life drawing, and Animation classes)

I’m a Office Manager for a University Theater Arts Department by day and a…masked crusador fighting crime at night…er…kidding :slight_smile:

Actually at night (and on the weekends), I’ll be in my studio working on a online comic book, and various other art/illustrative projects. One of those projects is creating/completing a sequential version of a story from Greek Mythology. One of my recent pieces will be featured on my Graphic Artist Guild’s chapter website as well as be featured on various published brochures. I’m also in the process of creating MORE characters for them…

Of course, there’s the boxing and the weight training. The modeling stuff is somethin’ that’s very, very “on the side” - but I’ll be doin’ more later this summer, too. I like to keep bizzy :slight_smile: Basically this damn job is keeping me from being a poor, starving artist who happens to be in shape!

And I thank you for asking!

How much do you guys earn in a week? I’m curios beacuse I work 40 hours a week doing manual labour type shit and get ?240 which is about $285, am I being rear ended or is this wage average for this type of work in the States?

Live with my parents, leach off everyone, pee the bed, sell blood (other peoples)

brider what gym you attend?

Graphic Design student but probably looking to go into Illustration instead. On the side, I work full time for a company that sells supplements. It might sound odd, but it works out in the end.

History major at Penn State main campus, also 2LT in the PA National Guard, 2/112 Mech Inf. Going active after graduation.

Well, since you asked, I’m own and run a language services school here in Hiroshima Japan. Also have a few other business things going, but since none of them have come to fruition yet I’m not going to talk about them… :slight_smile:

That’s a very admirable pursuit Eric. I have great respect for those who take seriously the lives of the disabled. On a different note, what was the trip out to Colorado Springs like? I read there was a hunting trip involved. Too cool. I bet ya’ felt like Charlie Bucket in the Candy Factory. In this case, Tim would be Willy, Shugs an Umpa Loompa, and Bill Phillips would be the dreaded Slugworth. Do tell more.

COMM major at university of colorado, possibly minoring in finance and/or marketing (im only a soph, so i still have time to decide.)

Control room operator at a chemical plant in L.A. (lower alabama)

President of MBE’s fan club and hopeless New England sports fanatic.

Oh yeah, I squeeze in a double major in Exercise Science and Sports Management at the University of New England and personal train. I’ve worked in a cardiac and pulmonary rehab as well.

Poohb, Thank you very much for your support. I’m working on combining my interests into a career-style direction. Some of the best wisdom ever passed on to me was from an Experimental Psych prof. who said “You most likely will have more than one career in your lifetime.” Right now I have the freedom to expose myself to several differnt paths (and people on “Trench Coat Fridays”). Most likely I’ll wind up gettin’ out the jackhammer and paving my own road. I’m used to it.

Cress- Sorry Bro, but you will never be president of my fan club. I don’t require one. Having you as a friend and constituent is thanks enough for what stupid entertainment I can chuck up here. Same for all my other T-Freques.

MBE: “One cannot OWN alone, since 1332.”

-Eric