What Do You Want Out of Life?

Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram

http://www.arabiccelebrities.com/Gallery_N_pages/nisrine_zreik.htm

The problem is you’ll never find dirty pics lol they cover up, but check the link and the web site, if you fancy pullin on little roc for a good few hours!

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
http://www.arabiccelebrities.com/Gallery_N_pages/nisrine_zreik.htm

The problem is you’ll never find dirty pics lol they cover up, but check the link and the web site, if you fancy pullin on little roc for a good few hours![/quote]

you might have to do some searchin, a lot have fat asses and tches like i said!!

yes!!!

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]BackInAction wrote:
be happy

[/quote]

boom … right there[/quote]

When I was a kid everytime I had a wish, that is all it was… (true story!)[/quote]

Did it come true?

I lost my virginity to a fine ass persian girl… I thought she was mexican tho, boy was I surprised when she started moaning and talking in arabic. Thought she was possessed!

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
be an asset to the human race.[/quote]

Trying to wipe clean those rape van years eh?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

-Two chicks at the same time. I’ve tried and tried but haven’t even come close to being successful[/quote]

^Life changing event. A must have for any man walking this earth.

Someone around here had an avatar with the text:
‘‘When I was 5 years old, my mom told me that happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘‘happy’’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment.
I told them they didn’t understand life.’’

I thought that was pretty cool but as long as I can look back on my life on my deathbed and smile I’ll be happy.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

be an asset to the human race.[/quote]

Trying to wipe clean those rape van years eh?[/quote]

i regret nothing.

-Two chicks at the same time. I’ve tried and tried but haven’t even come close to being successful[/quote]

^Life changing event. A must have for any man walking this earth.[/quote]

I accomplished this, but it wasn’t all I thought it would be. Mind you, I pounded the shit out of both of 'em, but we were all shitfaced. My girlfriend and her married friend called me over (the married one’s husband was on business in Japan and apparently was a REAL piece of shit). The next morning I got up to smoke a blunt in the living room and the married one was on the phone crying hysterically to her husband.

I went back to bed and my girlfriend had just woke up. She was crying too because apparently I woke up in the middle of the night (I was on the verge of a blackout and barely remember this part) and me and the married chick started going at it like a couple of rabid hyeenas and I mumbled something to my GF about leaving me alone in the middle of it when she woke up and tried to join in. Needless to say that relationship ended soon thereafter.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I accomplished this, but it wasn’t all I thought it would be. Mind you, I pounded the shit out of both of 'em, but we were all shitfaced. My girlfriend and her married friend called me over (the married one’s husband was on business in Japan and apparently was a REAL piece of shit). The next morning I got up to smoke a blunt in the living room and the married one was on the phone crying hysterically to her husband.

I went back to bed and my girlfriend had just woke up. She was crying too because apparently I woke up in the middle of the night (I was on the verge of a blackout and barely remember this part) and me and the married chick started going at it like a couple of rabid hyeenas and I mumbled something to my GF about leaving me alone in the middle of it when she woke up and tried to join in. Needless to say that relationship ended soon thereafter. [/quote]

I keep telling you guys to go for the MFFF, but NOOOOO, no one wants to listen to the angry chicken. Now THAT’ll change your life.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I went back to bed and my girlfriend had just woke up. She was crying too because apparently I woke up in the middle of the night (I was on the verge of a blackout and barely remember this part) and me and the married chick started going at it like a couple of rabid hyeenas and I mumbled something to my GF about leaving me alone in the middle of it when she woke up and tried to join in. Needless to say that relationship ended soon thereafter. [/quote]

I keep telling you guys to go for the MFFF, but NOOOOO, no one wants to listen to the angry chicken. Now THAT’ll change your life. [/quote]

I have to agree with this, odd number “experiences” always leave someone out.

ON topic tho.

• Live very comfortably

• Attain the rank of International Playboy

• Be happy

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I keep telling you guys to go for the MFFF, but NOOOOO, no one wants to listen to the angry chicken. Now THAT’ll change your life. [/quote]

I have to agree with this, odd number “experiences” always leave someone out.

[/quote]

Not if the chicks are Bi-sexual, then it kinda looks like a human centipede.

Curious to hear about the MFFF AC, please tell me one or all of the chicks were bi. Cuz I don’t know how you had enough appendages to please them all.

Whatever happened to wanting to be God and ruling the human race?

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]BackInAction wrote:
be happy

[/quote]

boom … right there[/quote]

When I was a kid everytime I had a wish, that is all it was… (true story!)[/quote]

Did it come true?[/quote]

Most of the time :slight_smile: I think I was probably kind of a pathetic emo kid :stuck_out_tongue:

Realistic: Get out of the Army, become a CPT and Social Worker, help kids. And a few adults. Start an outreach program. Have a family of my own. Be content.

Far Fetched: Save the world via an EPIC battle that is witnessed by all. Me vs. whomever the bad guy is. I win in self-sacrificing fashion. Hailed as a WORLD Hero, and spur on world peace. Given Sainthood status. Shock the world by returning some time later.

I want to dominate the world and make all who are left over from the take over bow down and then fear and adore me and suffer…
If I can’t have that than I guess I’d settle for having a happy family, being happy, and being the best person I can possibly be.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
I want to dominate the world and make all who are left over from the take over bow down and then fear and adore me and suffer…
If I can’t have that than I guess I’d settle for having a happy family, being happy, and being the best person I can possibly be.[/quote]

Thank you! Finally someone with common sense.

be an asset to the homosexual race.[/quote]

Fixed.