T Nation

What Do You Think

I am currently 3 weeks out from the jr.cal on June 23 in pasadena, california. Also 6 weeks out from the Team Universe. I am trying to come into the jr.cal show about 90%, so that I will not lose mass for the Team Universe My current weight as of right now is 205, at a height of 5’10".

Some people have asked why come into the show less than 100%. Well there are things I need to work as far as my mandatories, turns, posin etc. So that way I can get a good critique from the judges and make appropriate changes for the Team Universe.

As everyone has different bodies, metaboilsm etc. We all react to food and supplements differntly, hence " what works for me might not work for you" but the only way you will know is if you try it right!! Trail and Error.

Diet as of today is as follows:

Upon waking - 2 HOT-ROX Extreme, 4 nitrix tablets

Cardio session 30min low intensity

Meal 1 - 1 cup oatmeal with 1 cup of egg whites

Meal 2 - 2 scoops of Procore protein with water. Since I am lactose intolerant and sensative to whey it’s been hard for me to find the right protein til now. 4 rice cakes with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on each rice cake

Meal 3 - 14oz Lean Steak with 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 4 - (2) 6oz chicken breasts 1/2 cup of brown rice

45 minutes before training session 2 more HOT-ROX Extreme caps

Meal 5 - beore training session 2 scoops of procore protein.

Meal 6 - 3 fillets of orange roughy with 8 asparagus spears

Meal 7 - 3 fillets of orange roughy with 8 asparagus spears

Meal 8 - 2 scoops or procore protein

Meal 9 - 1 cup of egg whites

Meal 10 2 scoops of muscle milk protein at 3am then back to bed.

Is all of this hard? Yes, very hard. I have a very fast metabolism. So I have to eat alot and often just to maintain and put on a little size to maintain.

In all of this I drink plenty of water 1 and 1/2 gallons per day. I hate drinking water so I add crystal light the generic version you get from wal-mart. The real kind gets really expensive ya know.

The only supplements I take as of right now are, HOT-ROX Extreme, I have taken just about every thermogenic out there and when I came across this one I decided since I tried everything else what do I have to lose. Damn this stuff really works!! At the same time I was adding on some size and not losing it for the first time.

It has helped me win three shows in a 1 month time time span. San Diego Classic, Max Muscle Naturals and the ABA Iron Gladiator. I also take Procore Advance, Nitrix tablets and a generic multi vitamin from costco.

Tommorow I will post my training and diet routine on season and off season.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Keep it real, In good Health

Kiyoshi Moody

Excellent physique dude - looks like you’ve got the total package.

You remind me of Skip La Cour a bit…

Nice work. : )

Nice work. How old are you and what type of training/diet/supplement plans did you utilize to attain your results?

Good luck at the shows.

Fantastic physique! Keep up the hard work.

Simply amazing!

I gave you a 9 based on that photo…

I, too, am very curious to hear about your training strategies, how long you’ve been training etc.

KIYOSHI!!! =-D

Nice to you see you here! ;o)

Have fun…

~O

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Excellent physique dude - looks like you’ve got the total package.

You remind me of Skip La Cour a bit…

Nice work. : )[/quote]

Thank you very much for the compliment. Skip was one of the big reasons I decided to stay natural!!!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Nice work. How old are you and what type of training/diet/supplement plans did you utilize to attain your results?

Good luck at the shows.[/quote]

Thank you very much for the compliment. I will post everything you asked later on tonight.

in good Health

[quote]Flow wrote:
Fantastic physique! Keep up the hard work.[/quote]

Thank you very much for the compliment. Any questions I can answer or help with I would be more than happy to help!!

[quote]Timme wrote:
Simply amazing! [/quote]

Thank you for the compliment

[quote]max manus wrote:
I gave you a 9 based on that photo…

I, too, am very curious to hear about your training strategies, how long you’ve been training etc.
[/quote]

Thank you for the 9. Much appreciated!!! I am going to post everything tonight about training, supps, etc…

o.o O.o o.O O.O

Huge dude is huge…

Finally, a dude worth rating! Great job!

What do I think?
I think your a freak!!
A bloody impressive freak!!
There are no “naturals” like you in australia…

I’m super impressed, and it gives me hope for the future as a natural.
How long have you been training??
you’ve got such thickness!
Very impressed!

Very impressive physique.

Good luck at Jr. Cali. I know you’ll do awesome!

Congrats on making Powerful Images for Monday, June 4. Well done!

Extremely impressive, great work. Probably the only one I’ve actually given a rating to. Good luck in your upcomming comps.

wow, much respect for your dedication here. i can’t believe how much you eat, that’s some good quality fuel you get in. best wishes and keep us updated

Kiyoshi,

I give you a 10. You truly are an anomaly, especially if you have any Japanese blood in you–nice first name.

At any rate, when you have a minute, please post your training and diet routines season/off season. We are interested.

All the best.

floripa

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
o.o O.o o.O O.O

Huge dude is huge…

Finally, a dude worth rating! Great job![/quote]

Thank you very much for the compliment!! Much appreciated!!!