What Do You Think?

I was wonering how supressive 100mgs of suspension ed and 400-500 mgs of short acting primo would be if the injection was very early in the am. Would it really make any difference? or would one still be pretty shut down?

I’m also wonDering where the “d” in “wondering” went whe I wrote that last night…oh wait? Now I remember where the “d” was at;-)

Bump

Damn chronic.

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
I was wonering how supressive 100mgs of suspension ed and 400-500 mgs of short acting primo would be if the injection was very early in the am. Would it really make any difference? or would one still be pretty shut down?[/quote]

…looks like pretty supressive to me. Maybe you should hold off the injections a bit until you get your alphabet back in order.

(j/k) : )

Alpha F,

Naah! Looks like he didn’t lose any T’s in his posts; not suppressive at all.

[quote]TShaw wrote:
Alpha F,

Naah! Looks like he didn’t lose any T’s in his posts; not suppressive at all.[/quote]

Well said, TShaw!

…and the T is the most important letter for the guy NOT to lose. : )

LOL, this is definitley one of those posts I should have thought about before putting up. I’ll attempt to end this by saying it’s a dumb questions that could easily be solved by using the search engine. A friend and I where discussing gear, he brought it up and had me wondering.