T Nation

What do you think?

Very impressive. Is it you in the video?

Only thing that made me look up was the pull-up clap move. I laughed.

I’ve done everything else.

:slight_smile:

Pff! Functional muscle.

I saw a gym full of weights not getting used.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I saw a gym full of weights not getting used. [/quote]

LOL!

Some impressive feats there, but the music sounds like something that Patrick Bateman would dissect a prostitute to…

[quote]Cortes wrote:

For realz. I like parkour and even seeing some acrobatics, but I see nearly every otehr guy lately using the gym to act like shadowboxers or contestants for Dancing With The Starz.

If I was in the gym only doing one armed push-ups, I would quit paying for a membership.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Some impressive feats there, but the music sounds like something that Patrick Bateman would dissect a prostitute to…[/quote]

I LOL’ed. Was thinking the same thing.

[quote]furo wrote:
Very impressive. Is it you in the video?[/quote]

Yep, that’s me.

[quote]kligor wrote:

[quote]furo wrote:
Very impressive. Is it you in the video?[/quote]

Yep, that’s me.[/quote]

Nice one :). Keep up the good work.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Who really wants to watch a video of a deadlift or a bench press? Rest assured, I lift weights, but there’s nothing interesting to film.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

For realz. I like parkour and even seeing some acrobatics, but I see nearly every otehr guy lately using the gym to act like shadowboxers or contestants for Dancing With The Starz.

If I was in the gym only doing one armed push-ups, I would quit paying for a membership.[/quote]

Absolutely. If this was my day-to-day workout, I wouldn’t be paying a membership. It annoys me just as much as the next guy when guys go to the gym to do only bodyweight exercises. Just like everyone, my day-to-day workouts aren’t worth filming because there’s nothing exciting or out of the usual that happens.

negative comments always come from clowns like corts that cant do what the OP posted…

[quote]kligor wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Who really wants to watch a video of a deadlift or a bench press? Rest assured, I lift weights, but there’s nothing interesting to film.[/quote]

Funny thing is, if you showed that video to people who want a personal trainer (but are real lazy) they’d get freaked out and not give you business.

The only deadlift videos worth putting on the web are 3 times your BW or higher.

Some pretty fun stuff; so are you using this for some sort of personal promo video then?

This is impressive and it makes me sick that some people on here will make fun of him.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
This is impressive and it makes me sick that some people on here will make fun of him.[/quote]

Hey now, this is a bodybuilding site and I don’t see any bodybuilding going on in this thread, time to save it.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Funny thing is, if you showed that video to people who want a personal trainer (but are real lazy) they’d get freaked out and not give you business.[/quote]

LOL you’re right. It just depends which market will be attracted by this.

I’m working towards it :wink:
At a current bodyweight of 145, I can do a 1RM of about 325. Still a far cry from triple bodyweight.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Some pretty fun stuff; so are you using this for some sort of personal promo video then?[/quote]

Hopefully something comes of it, but I’m not counting it.

But I have gotten business from a couple other videos… namely this one: