What Do You Think of This Workout?

I recently threw these exercises to together as a cardio workout. My goal is to just get better endurance/wind.

clean and jerk 3x10 @95lbs with 30sec rest between sets.
3min rest
complex of rowx8,cleanx8,front squatx8, military pressx8, back squatx8, good morningx8 for 8 sets.
3 min rest
jump rope 2 sets of 3min rounds with one minute rest between.
3min rest
5 sets of 5 pullups supersetted with 10 pushups repeated 5 times with 30 sec rest between.

am i on the right track with this work out to get better conditioning? I cant run so I felt these were good alternate ways of getting my wind up.

Try it and see what happens. If at any point you want to stop the workout, you are on the right track to making a good one. If at any point you know you can’t even finish, then you’ve got it.

i have been doing this and a variation for about two months now. I do have to stop sometimes while doing the clean and jerk and the complex…so i guess im on the right track lol

It may just be me, but I’m not sure I see the point of using pullups as a conditioning tool, even if they are supersetted with pushups. Why not take it a step further and do burpees-to-pullups? Or a 5:1 ratio of burpees/pullups?

ya thats a good idea. thanks