T Nation

What Do You Think of This Supplement?

My girlfriend was told her cortisol was high and preventing her from getting a good night’s sleep. It was recommended she take 1-2 of these at night. I’m familiar with each ingredient but dose and possible synergy is something I don’t know.

If its a good and trustable compagny i think you should trust the product. I use this kind of product to reduce my cortisol because it was really high ! I took 1 pills post workout and 1 pills at night ( 2 hours before going to the bed ) my cortisol went from 3.6 to 2.5 in 1 week !

I used only vit c , magnesium glycinate, vit D and omega 3 and it never put down my cortisol levels

1 Like

@bigmax, could you provide a screenshot of the nutrition label? Curious as to the ingredients and dose.

1 Like

1 Like

I’d be careful mixing that with SSRIs. And also cycle its use. Not sure about the others but rhodiola should be cycled 3:1 on/off if memory serves

1 Like

@bigmax huh. Different approach. Who manufactures that?

@Voxel, she’s not taking SSRIs but thanks for the information.

BNI supplement ; adrenal formula !

Best choice ; stressless from ATP

1 Like

@bigmax, it’s not on their site. Discontinued?

My comment was directed at the one by @bigmax but I believe ashwagandha acts on the same neurotransmitter so the warning still applies. Having experienced a serotonin storm myself I do not recommend the experience :joy:

1 Like

The dosage is really low !

1 Like

Yes, i buy it from a shop here

1 Like