T Nation

What Do You Think of This Stack?

so i’m trying something new.i’ve been using only these 3 products every day for the last month and have had huge gains.i am wondering what your thoughts are on them and if i should add or subtract anything from this small list.

bsn volumaize =20 minutes before workout
muscle asylum project:Anabolic Optimal Dose= right after workout
bsn cellmass =1 hour before bed.

be prepared for everyone to bash non-Biotest products.

personally, i’d add bcaa’s and fish oil, regardless of your goals. other than that, it depends on what your goals are and on what works for you.

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
be prepared for everyone to bash non-Biotest products.

personally, i’d add bcaa’s and fish oil, regardless of your goals. other than that, it depends on what your goals are and on what works for you.[/quote]

I don’t use Biotest I have tried a couple of their things and wasn’t all that impressed.

With that said, I think BSN is a joke, total gimmick. Your better off with just BCAA, Fish Oil, regular creatine mono, and protein like E99 Curt said. But, hey its your money you can do whatever you like!

yeah,i am expecting that seeing that im on a Biotest site afterall but that doesnt mean they are the only ones who know how to make a great product.yeah,i do take fish oil but not bcaa’s.thanks.