What Do You Think of this Doggcrapp ?

[quote]egyptianBulk wrote:
actually Inivtica DC is all about Lactic Acid because ur muscles are depleted of Creatine by the 3rd set max[/quote]

R
O
F
L

roflmao

Man, did the troll train just crash on the border of T-Nation lately?

SSC, professor X and Cephalic Carnage may be u should post a picture so we can judge how Big u are cuz I am bored of 200 pounders talking bulk[/quote]

I’m not sure about the others, but I’m sure Prof X is big enough to talk about it… plus I haven’t seen a post of his on the subject of training that does not make sense. And if I were a gelatinous 300lbs bulk of something,I would not be one to be asking pictures as a matter of proof.

The proof is not just in pictures, but in the contents of one’s posts. So tell me, what does HIIT has to do with anything regarding the context of the doggcrap method, or any method of muscular hypertrophy?

ElNyka I know that u want us to believe this is a pic of u doing mma but actually this is a picture of u being frisky with ur boyfriend[/quote]

Let’s assume for a second that I were indeed a homosexual. And let’s assume also for a second that your sexually insecure juvenile, highschoolish, pedestrian attempt at mockery is one of the most brilliant, most logical arguments ever, the apex of your intellectual capacity.

Let’s just pretend that your ubber-witty remark made me stare at my monitor in silence, unable to reply back. I’ll even go along and say “oh man, you got me, this show is over” just so that for one second in your lifetime you feel like you have accomplished something that is like, yeah, fucking awesome in the internet universe.

How does that change the fact that your post means nothing, has nothing of value, and that you don’t know what you are talking about?

Prove me wrong: what does HIIT has to do with anything, in specific, with the context of the article you decided to quote as you proudly, in juvenile, and yet antiquated fashion, stated that the “burn” is everything to muscle growth?

So, rather than resorting to red herrings and strawmans of a sexual nature, why don’t YOU show us something? Yeah, yeah, I pretend to do MMA. See my other pictures and see all the stuff I (in your opinion) pretend to do. What do you do? What do you pretend to do?

In fact, what the fuck else did you expect to get when you made that retarded post of yours? An e-high-five pat in your blubbery back?

as for the rest of u if you watch all the big bodybuilders videos I never see Jay Cutler, Ronnie,Ruhl, Nasser or Levrone do any fagitty brand name program all they say all the time is listen to your muscles train hard and heavy when you feel the energy and never leave the gym untill u feel that the bodypart u r training feels as if its gonna cut ur skin open.[/quote]

Ok, since you want to be feel good by proxy by quoting all those great bodybuilders, can you produce an original thought of your own? Could you quote each and every one of them stating that “the burn” is all that counts? Can you find them quoting that german volume, 5x5, and (I don’t know why) HIIT is all the same?

Whatever u wanna call it it’s ok just spend ur time in the gym getting bigger and stronger and spend less time writing dumbass sarcastic replies u bunch of 200 pound nincampoops

[/quote]

Because being a fat 300lbs blob is better than being a 200pound nincampoop. Yeah!

Also, if you are going to be talking about your 300lbs manliness, the burn, HIIT and shit like that, while calling out the 200-pounders, you better be a 300-pounder like Pudzi

[photo]22246[/photo]

and not a bitch-tittie 300-pounder with a waist so large it is easier to jump over you than to go around you:

[photo]22245[/photo]

well sirs and madames

That Morbidly Obese fat person at 319 lbs at 18.9% body fat has more muscle mass than some of you weigh
again the same blob of fat is National and Pan-Arab Shot put Champion with a put of 19.87m (that’s 65 feet for Americans)

Also can bench 462 LBS for 2 reps
Squat 660 LBS for 2 reps
Clean 415 LBS
Snatch 340 LBS

40 Yards in 5 seconds flat

Testosterone muscle and Hypertrophy is not about how good I will look in a thong partying around waylanderxx and elnyka’s boyfriend

True Hypertrophy is about getting big and strong,none of us needs to be at single digit bodyfat % unless they are bodybuilding competitors

WAYLANDERXX the African comment was a wee bit too Racist make fun of the Michelin man ok put african their and you might have an Egyptian open a can of whoop ass on you u gym rat stereotype

If all of those accomplishments are true, then I apologize for the remarks. Having said that, the truth is in the pudding. Please provide proof in the form of video of the aforementioned physical feats.

Or, at the very least, disclose your name so that these accomplishments get corroborated. We get too many people claiming to do a lot of good shit without actually having done anything about it.

Also, don’t complain if one remark you found to be a wee racist. After all, one of your own remarks was homophobic (one that you directed to me for no reason at all.) Bigotry is bigotry regardless of the source and regardless of the target. Walk the talk and don’t flinch if you smear your hands with shit while stirring it.

In fact, I find it incomprehensible how an athlete of your nature (if you are who you claim to be) would put homoerotic overtones in a wrestling-based sport. You might be an athlete (if you are not talking shit), but that didn’t make you immune to imbecility and mediocre, nonsensical posts.

Also, given that you are an accomplished athlete, could you please explain what HIIT has to do with anything, considering that the focus of the article in question was hypertrophy (be it sarcoplasmic/size or myofibril/strength)?

Also, what the hell is testosterone muscle?

well sirs and madames

That Morbidly Obese fat person at 319 lbs at 18.9% body fat has more muscle mass than some of you weigh
again the same blob of fat is National and Pan-Arab Shot put Champion with a put of 19.87m (that’s 65 feet for Americans)

Also can bench 462 LBS for 2 reps
Squat 660 LBS for 2 reps
Clean 415 LBS
Snatch 340 LBS

40 Yards in 5 seconds flat

Testosterone muscle and Hypertrophy is not about how good I will look in a thong partying around waylanderxx and elnyka’s boyfriend

True Hypertrophy is about getting big and strong,none of us needs to be at single digit bodyfat % unless they are bodybuilding competitors

WAYLANDERXX the African comment was a wee bit too Racist make fun of the Michelin man ok put african their and you might have an Egyptian open a can of whoop ass on you u gym rat stereotype[/quote]

See the problem is that you asked for “pictures”. When you ask someone to compare pictures, one can infer that you are under the assumption that you will look better than person you are asking.

So in this context, no one cares how much you bench/squat/shotput, that has nothing to do with your call out. I’m guessing that sense you decided to throw out those numbers you realize a blob like physique carries no weight( pun intended) here.

Also, you are not 19% BF in your avatar picture, I’m not quite sure were you were going with that one.

So I am a gym rat stereotype because I look good nekkid? Fine by me!

You still need to address our MMA friend’s questions though. Your training methodology and generalizations about different training programs is most disconcerting.

again the same blob of fat is National and Pan-Arab Shot put Champion with a put of 19.87m (that’s 65 feet for Americans)[/quote]

You mean, that’s 65 feet for folks and nationalities that use the international avoirdupois pound/libra (or a similar unit) for mass instead of the unit found in the metric system.

SSC, professor X and Cephalic Carnage may be u should post a picture so we can judge how Big u are cuz I am bored of 200 pounders talking bulk

ElNyka I know that u want us to believe this is a pic of u doing mma but actually this is a picture of u being frisky with ur boyfriend

as for the rest of u if you watch all the big bodybuilders videos I never see Jay Cutler, Ronnie,Ruhl, Nasser or Levrone do any fagitty brand name program all they say all the time is listen to your muscles train hard and heavy when you feel the energy and never leave the gym untill u feel that the bodypart u r training feels as if its gonna cut ur skin open.

Whatever u wanna call it it’s ok just spend ur time in the gym getting bigger and stronger and spend less time writing dumbass sarcastic replies u bunch of 200 pound nincampoops

[/quote]

Are you serious? I passed 200lbs up a very long time ago. My pics have been posted. Hell, I just took the one used as my avatar down about a month ago yet I get challenged this soon afterwards?

LOL. Yeah, you know about “bulk” alright. Too bad you don’t have a clue about bulking up in the sense that we use it on this site or in bodybuilding. You may want to bulk a tad less from here on out, but hey, whatever makes you happy.

18.9% body fat [/quote]

HA!

ok My Name is Ossama El-Maghraby

Ok I will shoot a video of myself accomplyshing those feats as I don’t have one at the moment but I promise it will be uploaded in a day or two

about bigotry you can’t blame someone for being african but u definitly can blame him for being a fag

Finally the HIIT question

My categorizing of HIIT with German volume 5x5 and DC is very reasonable if u categorize excercises into glycogen depleting( Training performed by stamina and endurance athletes) and non glycogen depleting (Bodybuilding , power, size and weightloss) might seem weird that categorization but actually that is avery popular in the eastern block (taught to me by coach Anatoly Bondarchuk one of the very famous Hammer throw coaches and power coaches) if yoy still have glycogen in the muscle and had an enough stimulus during training then you grow)

SO now do u wanna say that HIIT doesn’t cause a gain of lean mass

dude I hate how complicated u guys are getting things, here in Egypt things are pretty simple lift heavy eat right and do ur cardio and u have a great physique

if u don’t believe me go see how many amateur world champs we have in BBing checkout anwar el amawy , shahat mabrouk and many others, all I wanted to say from the very begining is just fucking train it’s not the impossible question of taking 5or 7 gm of creatine how long before practice its what u fucking do in the weight room

and what u do is simply lift heavy till u can’t lift no more and then rest then u will grow
u’ll get the video but i am bored of this lame shit

[quote]Professor X wrote:
egyptianBulk wrote:
18.9% body fat

HA![/quote]

yah…more like 28.9%

Btw egyptian you are right, no one needs to be at single digit body fat or close to it but it doesn’t hurt. Apparently you are not aware of the myriad of health risks facing you carrying so much extra body fat. Diabetes, heart disease, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, are just a few.

You can make fun of bodybuilders all you want, but oddly enough those are the exact people you are idolizing. Pretty hypocritical when you try to speak for Ronnie, Jay and Levrone about their training then say that bodybuilding most closely resembles a thong party and homosexuality.

Try to at least keep your story straight.

We have seen the video of this guy already…He has the strength of 30000 men or 260 horsepower…He has sex with his 15 wives 3 times a day. He can’t even get a job he is so strong so the government gives him a stipend every month.

Idk I just started the program last monday when the article came out, I’ll tell you guys in 7 weeks how i liked it. i’ve got before and after stats/pics/measurements and my diet monitored.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
egyptianBulk wrote:
18.9% body fat

HA![/quote]

beat me to it. 18.9 my ass. I’d honestly put you closer to 28.9 than even 20

I think the name is fucking retarded.

Profile says 30%…
Are we pulling numbers out of the air when there’s a contradiction a mouse click away?
That’s… that’s just…

about bigotry you can’t blame someone for being african but u definitly can blame him for being a fag
[/quote]

You can definitely blame someone for being a fag is you definitely are a) an idiot, b) an underdeveloped, simpleton savage or c) simply so sexually insecure that he needs to resort to it as an insult in place of using a logically sound counter-argument.

Seriously, if you consider yourself not just a man, but a man of intellect, why did you use a homoerotic comment at me? You could not bring yourself to address my point in a logical manner so you have to not just insinuate the sexual proclivities of someone you don’t know (and for which you cannot say if it is true or not), but also besmirch a combat sports with it?

Finally the HIIT question

My categorizing of HIIT with German volume 5x5 and DC is very reasonable if u categorize excercises into glycogen depleting( Training performed by stamina and endurance athletes) and non glycogen depleting (Bodybuilding , power, size and weightloss) might seem weird that categorization but actually that is avery popular in the eastern block (taught to me by coach Anatoly Bondarchuk one of the very famous Hammer throw coaches and power coaches) if yoy still have glycogen in the muscle and had an enough stimulus during training then you grow)

SO now do u wanna say that HIIT doesn’t cause a gain of lean mass[/quote]

By and itself, HIIT might not cause a gain of lean mass for the purpose of increasing weight in the proportions suggested by doggcrapp. This I say.

This is not the same as saying that HIIT doesn’t cause a gain of lean mass (which is what you are trying not to paint as my line of argument.)

Are you familiar with the types of logical fallacies known as “strawmen”?

Finally the HIIT question dude I hate how complicated u guys are getting things, here in Egypt things are pretty simple lift heavy eat right and do ur cardio and u have a great physique[/quote]

A great physique like yours? Don’t get me wrong, I do believe that keeping things simple do promote a good physique, but you preaching on matters of bodybuilding is like me trying to preach about cosmology, quantum mechanics and astrophysics just because I own a copy of Hawkin’s “A Brief History of Time”.

if u don’t believe me go see how many amateur world champs we have in BBing checkout anwar el amawy , shahat mabrouk and many others, all I wanted to say from the very begining is just fucking train it’s not the impossible question of taking 5or 7 gm of creatine how long before practice its what u fucking do in the weight room[/quote]

Good for them. You are not them. In the context of physical training for aesthetics purposes, I want to hear what THEY say, not you (see my comment above regarding astrophysics.)

Not true. It depends on the individual’s capacity and maturity in training.

u’ll get the video but i am bored of this lame shit
[/quote]

Looking forward to it. I’ll tip my hat off you if you do so, but it won’t change a bit the “moronity” of your posts.