What Do You Think of 'Natty or Not'?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Could we hurry up and come to a conclusion? I need to know if I’m a freak or not so I can train correctly for my status.[/quote]

I for one clearly need steroids. Idk how I never realized that before. I should probably drop deadlifts too. I mean, when in life do yo need to be able to pick shit up off the ground???

I was asking about your opinions on the site that i metioned, like what you guys think about it and your therories…but some of you guys are just assuming other stuff.

There is northing wrong with a debate.

My opinion is that the natty or not site is a joke as my uncle could carry two washing machines, ()he said they not even heavy) and he is not on anything.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Could we hurry up and come to a conclusion? I need to know if I’m a freak or not so I can train correctly for my status.[/quote]

Lol

[quote]theiceman13 wrote:

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
Having an opinion on this will not make you bigger or stronger.[/quote]

Hmm i dont know what you are getting at but when did i say that opinions will make me bigger or sronger?[/quote]

I didn’t. If you believe that I ever said that you said this, I apologize, as it was not my intent.

well a double BW bench press is both very impressive and extremely rare (in actual real life, im sure many on the internet can do it though).

Hmm i dont know what you are getting at but when did i say that opinions will make me bigger or sronger?[/quote]

I didn’t. If you believe tihat I ever said that you said this, I apologize, as it was not my intent.[/quote]
Oh its ok, i just thought you did.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Sorry brah, you took the bait. There’s no such thing as a natty freak. It was all made up to lure you fake natties out.

ROIDS!!!

[quote]TheCB wrote:
well a double BW bench press is both very impressive and extremely rare (in actual real life, im sure many on the internet can do it though).[/quote]

Extremely rare? I think you are exaggerating, are you saying only guys with the best genetics or guys pn roids can double bench press?

I know a guy that only smoked steroids once now he can bench like 500

Whoever writes Nattyornot seems to think anyone bigger than Ryan Reynolds is on AAS, and Victorian era strongmen simply produced a lot more testosterone than anyone today. They Base it all on a table they have which shows the maximum lean mass you can build at each height at 5% fat, which is eerily similar to western BMI healthy ranges.

Oddly, I had a rough estimate of my bodyfat via electronic density testing (not super accurate of course, but a decent enough estimate) which put my fat free mass higher than someone at 5’ 9" can reach with 5% bodyfat. And I was a weightlifter, not a bodybuilder. And the only time I used AAS was prior to 2003.

I didn’t. If you believe tihat I ever said that you said this, I apologize, as it was not my intent.[/quote]
Oh its ok, i just thought you did.[/quote]

I believe his point is that once you’ve dismissed a website as useless, further discussion is pointless.

…my uncle could carry two washing machines, ()he said they not even heavy) and he is not on anything.[/quote]

Dude, NO ONE can do 2x washing machine naturally.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

…my uncle could carry two washing machines, ()he said they not even heavy) and he is not on anything.[/quote]

Dude, NO ONE can do 2x washing machine naturally. [/quote]

Got a literal lol out of me

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Yh well my uncle could pal and he was only 5’8 but 17 stone…just because you cant do it naturally, dos not mean anyone else can, guys like you allways blame steroids for peoples successes.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Yh well my uncle could pal and he was only 5’8 but 17 stone…just because you cant do it naturally, dos not mean anyone else can, guys like you allways blame steroids for peoples successes.[/quote]

whatever pal, your uncle was on more juice than the man from del monte

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Yh well my uncle could pal and he was only 5’8 but 17 stone…just because you cant do it naturally, dos not mean anyone else can, guys like you allways blame steroids for peoples successes.[/quote]

whatever pal, your uncle was on more juice than the man from del monte[/quote]

Oh yeah because you soo know my uncle dont you? its people like you who encourage steroid use because that comment tells people ‘what is the point working out naturally if you cant get very big and strong the natural way’

My uncle could also do push ups with one arm, he onced lifted up a 3 wheel car off the ground with his finger, he once deadlift a car out of the way to save sone woman as she crashed in a tree, it was in the papers too, dunno when probably the 1970s.

[quote]TheCB wrote:
well a double BW bench press is both very impressive and extremely rare (in actual real life, im sure many on the internet can do it though).[/quote]

Extremely rare? I think you are exaggerating, are you saying only guys with the best genetics or guys pn roids can double bench press? [/quote]

I’ve been lifting for over thirty years. A competitive powerlifter in tested divisions for eleven (1989-2000). I would argue that a 2xBW ‘paused’ Bench Press is an impressive feat clean or not. At the same level as a 3xBW squat or deadlift…extremely rare…perhaps not; few and and far between; yes! Something to be proud of…no doubt!!

The whole site is a f**king joke. Please don’t bother going there and giving it more views.

[quote]shadowbobo8028 wrote:
The whole site is a f**king joke. Please don’t bother going there and giving it more views.[/quote]

I agree as that site still makes me rage soo am glad i am not the only one.

[quote]shadowbobo8028 wrote:
The whole site is a f**king joke. Please don’t bother going there and giving it more views.[/quote]

I agree as that site still makes me rage soo am glad i am not the only one.[/quote]

If this is the case, what was the purpose of this thread?