What Do You Think of 'Natty or Not'?

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]theiceman13 wrote:

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]theiceman13 wrote:
Yess i disagreed with the website and yeah made this thread to see if anyone visited the website and to hear there opinions if they think the info on the site was bullshit or truth as i knew i couldnt be the only one.

But anyways wtf has it got to do with anyone on why i made this thread anyways, if you dont like the thread then please simply fuck off and do not reply, am sorry if i am ranting but i had enough of this crap from scoobys old forum.

Also you mention language barrior? English is my first and only language, if you are mocking my grammer then please grow up.[/quote]

That was rude. There is no need for that.
[/quote]
Yess i did go a bit too far with my rant but it annoys me when people assume or ask me how come i made this thread but my rant is northing personal against you but i read your post again and realised you wasnt mocking me so am sorry about my hostile rant.

[/quote]

I think it’s telling that you’d rather have internet arguments on this thread than discuss your progress and results on this thread:

[/quote]

What are you, the forum police? its my buisness what i discuss not yours, i can talk about this website and talk about my progress or ask for advice on my rugby prop topic…stop acting like you know and own me.