What Do You Think of 'Natty or Not'?

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]theiceman13 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
well a double BW bench press is both very impressive and extremely rare (in actual real life, im sure many on the internet can do it though).[/quote]

Extremely rare? I think you are exaggerating, are you saying only guys with the best genetics or guys pn roids can double bench press? [/quote]

I’ve been lifting for over thirty years. A competitive powerlifter in tested divisions for eleven (1989-2000). I would argue that a 2xBW ‘paused’ Bench Press is an impressive feat clean or not. At the same level as a 3xBW squat or deadlift…extremely rare…perhaps not; few and and far between; yes! Something to be proud of…no doubt!!
[/quote]

yes i would say it is similar to around a 3xBW DL or squat.

someone who is 5 foot 10 and say 200-220 and benching 400 - 440 or squatting/pulling 600 - 660 is extremely rare.

how can this even be argued???

who sees these lifts in a standard commercial gym or even a good gym REGULARLY?

ive trained in dozens of gyms for over a decade and these lifts are very rare to see.

but oh yeah, this is the internet i forgot.

[/quote]

True but you will more then likely see someone pressing 2x bodyweight at a hardcore gym then planet fitness lol

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

Yess i disagreed with the website and yeah made this thread to see if anyone visited the website and to hear there opinions if they think the info on the site was bullshit or truth as i knew i couldnt be the only one.

But anyways wtf has it got to do with anyone on why i made this thread anyways, if you dont like the thread then please simply fuck off and do not reply, am sorry if i am ranting but i had enough of this crap from scoobys old forum.

Also you mention language barrior? English is my first and only language, if you are mocking my grammer then please grow up.[/quote]

That was rude. There is no need for that.
[/quote]
Yess i did go a bit too far with my rant but it annoys me when people assume or ask me how come i made this thread but my rant is northing personal against you but i read your post again and realised you wasnt mocking me so am sorry about my hostile rant.

In the end, the douche over at natty or not discredits even the moderately strong and muscular, not just the uber freaks.

[quote]TheCB wrote:

someone who is 5 foot 10 and say 200-220 and benching 400 - 440 or squatting/pulling 600 - 660 is extremely rare.

ive trained in dozens of gyms for over a decade and these lifts are very rare to see.

[/quote]

All are impressive, but the x3 BW deadlift I wouldn’t necessarily call “extremely rare.”

[quote]craze9 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[/quote]

All are impressive, but the x3 BW deadlift I wouldn’t necessarily call “extremely rare.” [/quote]

how many times have you seen such a lift in person?

Yess i disagreed with the website and yeah made this thread to see if anyone visited the website and to hear there opinions if they think the info on the site was bullshit or truth as i knew i couldnt be the only one.

But anyways wtf has it got to do with anyone on why i made this thread anyways, if you dont like the thread then please simply fuck off and do not reply, am sorry if i am ranting but i had enough of this crap from scoobys old forum.

Also you mention language barrior? English is my first and only language, if you are mocking my grammer then please grow up.[/quote]

[/quote]
Yess i did go a bit too far with my rant but it annoys me when people assume or ask me how come i made this thread but my rant is northing personal against you but i read your post again and realised you wasnt mocking me so am sorry about my hostile rant.

[/quote]

I think it’s telling that you’d rather have internet arguments on this thread than discuss your progress and results on this thread:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think it’s telling that you’d rather have internet arguments on this thread than discuss your progress and results on this thread:

[/quote]

What are you, the forum police? its my buisness what i discuss not yours, i can talk about this website and talk about my progress or ask for advice on my rugby prop topic…stop acting like you know and own me.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What are you, the forum police? its my buisness what i discuss not yours, i can talk about this website and talk about my progress or ask for advice on my rugby prop topic…stop acting like you know and own me.
[/quote]

What do you really wish to discuss? Natty limits? Steroids? Rant about bb.com? Cock push ups?

[/quote]

Dude, just go back to the misc. section. You posted a dumb link - in fact, it’s so dumb everyone wondered why you posted it. You can’t debate something if there is no disagreement. You’ve spent the rest of the thread antagonising everyone. Good luck with that attitude.

Now that the debate on Natty or Not has been settled, I’d like to get a debate going on this article.

Is Coca Cola a Healthy Snack?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/coke-healthy-snack-company-gets-070143180.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

“Robyn Flipse, the dietitian who wrote the sponsored article for Coke, said she would suggest mini-cans of Coke even if she wasn’t being paid.”

I think that settles it.

[quote]twojarslave wrote:
Now that the debate on Natty or Not has been settled, I’d like to get a debate going on this article.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/coke-healthy-snack-company-gets-070143180.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

“Robyn Flipse, the dietitian who wrote the sponsored article for Coke, said she would suggest mini-cans of Coke even if she wasn’t being paid.”

I think that settles it. [/quote]Terrible snack, but no worse than cheerios calling itself a healthy breakfast.

[quote]twojarslave wrote:

I think that settles it. [/quote]

Cut that shit with some Black Velvet and might be onto something!

Seriously, how old are you? I don’t understand why you need other people’s opinions to validate your own. No matter what anyone is saying you have a snide remark. Grow up a little bit and form your own opinions without having to be validated by anyone else. You’re a big boy, I know you can do it!

Also you mention language barrior? English is my first and only language,[/quote]

I doubt this. A lot.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Listen, kid. I AM the forum police, and you are under arrest for crimes against foruming.

Hope you’re happy, soon you’ll be in jail getting RAMMED

Steroids in prison, now there’s a topic that hasn’t been “debated” yet.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/bear_moderugby_prop_physique
[/quote]

[/quote]

It is entirely your business what you discuss, and it’s entirely my business how I judge what you choose to discuss. My opinion is that it’s telling that you’d rather have internet arguments than genuine discussions designed to help you reach your goals. To me this screams troll and I have no interest at all in feeding the trolls.

[quote]wiggyadam wrote:
Seriously, how old are you? I don’t understand why you need other people’s opinions to validate your own. No matter what anyone is saying you have a snide remark. Grow up a little bit and form your own opinions without having to be validated by anyone else. You’re a big boy, I know you can do it![/quote]

When did i say that i needed your opinions to form my own? How about you stop making assumptions as assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups.

[quote]wiggyadam wrote:
Seriously, how old are you? I don’t understand why you need other people’s opinions to validate your own. No matter what anyone is saying you have a snide remark. Grow up a little bit and form your own opinions without having to be validated by anyone else. You’re a big boy, I know you can do it![/quote]

When did i say that i needed your opinions to form my own? How about you stop making assumptions as assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups.[/quote]

When you gave your opinion and asked us to validate it. That was probably the giveaway. You are either a troll or a retard or both.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]wiggyadam wrote:

When did i say that i needed your opinions to form my own? How about you stop making assumptions as assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups.[/quote]

When you gave your opinion and asked us to validate it. That was probably the giveaway. You are either a troll or a retard or both.[/quote]

Defou not a troll mate, just ask his uncle!