What Do You Think Of My Physique?

[quote]snipeout wrote:
How the hell does he get only a 5.6? Looks like you have worked hard. I say a solid 9.[/quote]

First avol when 1 is shit and 10 is perfect 5 is very good,

Plus the first picture isnt near as good as the last one

[quote]n3wb wrote:
snipeout wrote:
How the hell does he get only a 5.6? Looks like you have worked hard. I say a solid 9.

Plus the first picture isnt near as good as the last one[/quote]

Well by whose standards? I’m not IFBB so you shouldn’t expect a near perfect but compare my physique to some of the other 5.5ish rankings on the rating forum. And actually, my back is probably my most impressive body part (well that also depends on if we’re keeping it pg but I’m trying to be modest). Take into consideration that I’m all natural (if it isn’t too obvious) and that I’m 21 - those pictures taken when I was 20.

Anyway I’m cool with my rankings, not like it matters much. I was curious. I just think this section is kind of, well, biased to anyone who doesn’t look straight up competition status.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
n3wb wrote:
snipeout wrote:
How the hell does he get only a 5.6? Looks like you have worked hard. I say a solid 9.

Plus the first picture isnt near as good as the last one

Well by whose standards? I’m not IFBB so you shouldn’t expect a near perfect but compare my physique to some of the other 5.5ish rankings on the rating forum. And actually, my back is probably my most impressive body part (well that also depends on if we’re keeping it pg but I’m trying to be modest). Take into consideration that I’m all natural (if it isn’t too obvious) and that I’m 21 - those pictures taken when I was 20.

Anyway I’m cool with my rankings, not like it matters much. I was curious. I just think this section is kind of, well, biased to anyone who doesn’t look straight up competition status. [/quote]

Ratings vary alot if alot of people like you, you will probably have a high rating. If people hate you it will be a lower rating. You shouldn’t compare ratings, its what people actually think of what you look like that counts. And as you can see alot of people are impressed by the last couple pics.

If you impress people by having alot of muscle or a decent amount and your lean or your just symmetrical you get a good rating

If thats means this section is biased then I dont know…

n3wb

In the first picture, are your arms lowered because that hallway is too narrow to bring them up?

[quote]Magnate wrote:
In the first picture, are your arms lowered because that hallway is too narrow to bring them up?

[/quote]

Thank you! Actually yes, forgot to mention that as well. I’m actually too big for my apartment. I had to “bump proof” the entire place before I moved in and I always have to wear sneakers in here from when I knock something off the counter and it falls to the ground and breaks, because I am a big mofo.

Haha. I was trying to frame the shot and figured if I went to the right any more I would mess the photo up and lifting my arms any more I would have knocked the picture of Samuel L. and John Travolta of the wall.

quads and arms are sick