What Do You Think of My Labs?

New member.

Just got bloodwork done.

Total and Free T are obviously high. What’s your protocol. When did you get bloodwork done… at the peak, trough, or in the middle? What’s your E2? How do you feel? How is your cholesterol and RBC?

I have high total and free t. I feel good as long as I keep my E2 low. I also make sure that my RBCs, Cholesterol, liver, and kidney values are at healthy levels. I’ve had to lower my dose of test cyp when my health indicators started creeping up.

[quote]Surfer78 wrote:
Total and Free T are obviously high. What’s your protocol. When did you get bloodwork done… at the peak, trough, or in the middle? What’s your E2? How do you feel? How is your cholesterol and RBC?

I have high total and free t. I feel good as long as I keep my E2 low. I also make sure that my RBCs, Cholesterol, liver, and kidney values are at healthy levels. I’ve had to lower my dose of test cyp when my health indicators started creeping up. [/quote]

Tested a little before the middle. Everything is normal except “bad” cholesterol is a tad high, which isn’t horrible, but I would like it to be in a better spot. I feel great! The only side effect I actually notice with my T being that high, is oily skin. Im like a salamander over here. Other than that and maybe a little bacne. I am not sure about the free T however. I am not that familiar with that reading. I have researched and have a basic understanding, but I don’t know how to tell if that number is where it should be, in correspondence with the total number.

Not enough info. T dose way to high for a TRT context. Is this doctor Rx or gear?

Why are you on TRT? Young?Old?

FT is T that is not bound to anything. Bio-T is FT plus T+albumin. T+SHBG is not bioavailable. So FT is really the best measure of your T status.

The greatest value you will get from this site is from reading the stickies. Start with ‘advice for new guys’ then ‘protocol for injections’.