[quote]Zagman wrote:
He gained 26lbs not 8.

You aren’t 15-17%.

Your arms are 19", really?[/quote]

well that explains everything. lmao

looking much bigger

Thanks everyone!

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
I don’t really see that much IMPROVEMENT to be honest (angle of original pic, pose, etc) but you have a very good build (more of the fitness /muscle model frame rather than bber)
6/10. What are your goals now?[/quote]

Thanks, my starting stats were:
Chest: 38 inch
Arms: 12 inch
Legs: 20 inch

Lifts:
BP: 176 lbs
Squat: 198 lbs
Deadlift: 231 lbs

I think my startningpoint was quite good! I had a background of serious taekwondotraining for 5 years, which did something for me.

My goal is to compete at the danish championship in athletic fitness in 2011/2012. It posing + max dips, chins and 500m rowing @ quickest time.

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
Nice looknig physique, posted required photos and some measurements as well, good work? How have your lifts changed over the past 2 years.[/quote]

Thanks! Look at the post above.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
He’s about 5’10". That does not qualify as “short”, more like “normal” unless metric conversion isn’t your strong suit.

LiveFromThe781 wrote:
youre only 8 pounds heavier? i fucking hate you short people.

i didnt see that. he just looks MUCH bigger than 8lbs heavier to me. he looks like he basically went from someone who didnt lift to someone with considerable size. how you do it in 8lbs blows my mind unless he really knows how to work a camera.[/quote]

Well, it is not like I only have 8 lbs. As said in the top, 7 months after I started training, I gained 26 lbs! But this also made my bf% ridiculously high (around 17% I think). So therefore I began losing the weight week after week, and 4 months after that, I’d lost 11 lbs.

Then I began bulking with only 2-300 kcal above my normal kcal intake (?). And now, after have been cutting since july, I am at my lowest weight, and is therefore only 8 lbs heavyer then at the beginning :slight_smile:

Everyone who knows me IRL, thinks that the transformation I’ve been through is awsome :slight_smile:

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
I don’t really see that much IMPROVEMENT to be honest (angle of original pic, pose, etc) but you have a very good build (more of the fitness /muscle model frame rather than bber)
6/10. What are your goals now?[/quote]

Seriously? Did you see the haircut?

Honestly - nice work. Cleary you’ve put on a good base of muscle. Keep up the good work. I know how hard it is for us former skinny kids to keep the muscle on.

Wait, I should have read this first.

[quote]Koppel wrote:
Everyone who knows me IRL, thinks that the transformation I’ve been through is awsome :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Is that what your mom tells you?