What Do You Think about My Levels?

since i only get the 250 mg testosterone in my country i have to throw away the rest.
I am thinking about buying a vial from farmacy and fill the vial with all my test ampouls. Is that a good idea? any experience?

I prefill several syringes at once. They are in the cabinet letting all the bubbles float and settle naturally.

is it safe bcause of bacteria?

Shouldn’t be any bacteria. Wash your hands good. New needles, new amps, everything should be sterile and stay sterile as long as you put the caps back on the syringes and don’t go touching anything directly with your hands. I backfill the needle. The amp comes with a 3 mL dart, so I use that to draw, pull the plungers one at a time and fill the little needle with the big one. Then you push the plunger back in. You put it in just barely an then turn the needle upright and let the air go to the top. Then you push out most of the air. The cap never even comes off the injection needles until I am going to inject.

Aight! Thnx mate

The scale comes with a little tea cup looking thing for powder. I would measure it in that and dump it in my mouth and then lick my finger to get what tiny bit stayed on there. Super easy.

2 Likes